Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Pretty sure if you give it some time in game, they'll stop going aggro on you.

And yeah - sometimes it counts as stealing, other times for me they were free for the taking. Weird.

Thanks, went away bear hunting and came back and things had calmed down.

I am so badly addicted to this game, Discovered Riften and the missions have been fun(particularly the one with the drug addicted Argonian)

I used to +1 people's posts. But then I got an arrow in the knee. Oh screw it...

I'm bored of this joke....it was funny the first day...and now? Now I'm done with it.

I'll pay Kaney $1 to ban the next person who makes said joke. He can ban twisted just to prove he's serious.

I somehow have a bounty in Marakath before I even get in the gates, and that's without committing any crimes whatsoever on my way there. The problem with that is when I try to pay off my bounty (40 coins) the game freezes, every time.

This game has finally broken me :(

I was trying go to through it without fast traveling (minus using the cart driver)....but this world is too huge. I am ashamed.

Ditto, I just broke my no-fast travel rule an hour ago. I feel dirty now.

Hold me ({)

I tried no fast travel in Oblivion, I feel like I paid my dues. Fuck that shit. When I feel like wandering around for miles and miles I do it, when I want to quickly get quests and such done I do it. It's too hard to not fast travel the entire game, I managed to do it in Oblivion for about 140 hours of gameplay. I wonder how much of that was fighting Imps in the countryside.

I did the quest where you have to steal some horse for some guy. After I gave it to him I wandered around the forest for a bit, then I notice him fighting with the horse with a dagger. I was trying to see how much health he had but it wouldn't let me talk to him or anything. After he killed the horse he tried to kill me, so I reloaded and gave him the horse again, he rode off so I guess he wasn't a real horse killer.

I ran into one of those fugitives, I looked him up and he was suppose to give me something but he didn't, the hunter didn't stop by either, so The Fugitive was just sneaking around for no reason.

What level were you guys when you began the main quests with your first character? Right now I'm level 15 and want to think of a good time to start the main quests to finish up my fun with my character and switch from a one-handed war axe wielding bad ass Nord to a sneaky, daedric, stealing Khajit or Dark Elf.

I would honestly start with the main quest, it gets way too easy way too fast. By level 20 it's a walk in the park.

Basically the developers "intend" for you to start off with the main quest and a handful of side quests and miscellaneous quests when you find them before plunging into the rest of the game. Not that Companions, etc have high difficulty levels but they are slightly more challenging than the main quest.

Yeah, I made a huge mistake ignoring the main questline. When I came to completing it I was level 40 and it felt so disappointingly easy.

As for fast travel. I went thought almost the entirety of Fallout 3 before I realised I could fast travel. Never doing that again.