Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I ended up bugging the Foreswarn Conspiracy by it seems like going back into the Shrine of Talos to loot the dead guy (I forget his name) and the guards are still in there. I offer to go to jail, and they attack. Ah well, no dead guy loot for me I guess...

It was the last patch that did it apparently, if I get a bounty anywhere now the only options I have are to pay it off by being a member of the Guild (which I guess you can only use once per town?) and by fighting my way out of it.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to live the righteous path the rest of the way.

I somehow managed to cure myself of the whole Markarth-guards-won't-stop-chasing-me thing. I returned to the Shrine and three guards were in there. I did the whole "Take me to jail thing", followed by "..." and they attacked me. I killed them. Left Markarth and another guard ran up to me, but this time I could pay off the fine. Now it hasn't happened since. I'm walking around a free man, and with absolutely zero guards in the Markarth walls or in Understone Keep.

My problem is if I select the take me to jail option in freezes immediately, same with paying off the fine. It's a problem with transporting my character to the jail because if I pay it off from the Guild or fight it doesn't have to go to a loading screen.

Lydia is awesome, and fucking nuts. A thief came out of nowhere and attacked me, I nailed the fucker with some ice magic, and then Lydia comes from behind and drives her sword through the bastards torso. Then as we travel some more we come across a giant and some mammoths, as I begin to leave the area I turn around and see her firing arrows at the fucking giant. So now we've got two pissed off mammoths and a pissed off giant chasing us. She ends up down on her knees near death and I figure she's pretty well fucked. I manage to get the giant down, but with little health still have two angry mammoths chasing me down, and who comes out of nowhere to stab one of the mammoths dead? Fucking Lydia.

I also fought three dragons sort of in a row. I went to collect a bounty on one dragon, and find another dragon first, killing him then realizing it's not the dragon I wanted the bounty on. Then I find the second dragon, kill him, and get the quest completed dialogue. I travel a bit further up this mountain where I encountered the second dragon and a third Blood Dragon appears for a fight. Not only do I contend with him, but a bunch of those Draugur fuckers and some skeletons pop up looking to spill some blood as well.

So I manage to get to the first puzzle on my way to fight Alduin, sure enough the game is having a glitch that makes the puzzle not work even if I go back to a save right outside the door. Now the only option I have is to go back 5 hours, lose out on all that I got done in those 5 hours, and hope that it works this time. If it doesn't work this time I don't think I'll ever play this game again.

I killed a dragon and it just laid there all dead. I took it's bones and scales (but was only one of each whereas it's normally a few of each isn't it?) It never combusted and gave me its soul. Fucking selfish thing. I have too many as it is though. I must suck at stumbling upon the shouts.