Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Urgh. Trying to do Glory of the Dead for The Companions and have to go to Ygramor's Tomb. Fine, I'll follow my companion friends across the map being as I have nowhere close to fast-travel to, and who knows what fun we might get into on the way.

Only, my 3 friends in The Companions have got 2/3rds of the way there and now seem intent on running up one particular hill...and back down it again. And then up. And then down. Again. And again.

I could go on, but the way ahead seems to involve fighting a metric fucktonne of Snowy Sabre Cats, and my character seems to haemorrhage at the sight of them.

So, I'm going to bugger off and do something entirely different for a bit, and hope that this somehow doesn't fuck the quest up at all.

#Grumble.

I used to +1 people's posts. But then I got an arrow in the knee. Oh screw it...

I'm bored of this joke....it was funny the first day...and now? Now I'm done with it.

I'll pay Kaney $1 to ban the next person who makes said joke. He can ban twisted just to prove he's serious.

People complaining about taking an arrow to the knee? I found a guy who took a sword to the chest.

So I picked up the game today, played it for a bit. Was starting to appreciate how it didn't have as much glitches as Fallout...

Then it freezes on this guy who was preaching about his god.

FML.

So I live in a cave, what the fuck is the whole arrow to the knee meme? I completely missed that.

It's something the guards say when you speak to them. They took an arrow to a knee, while you've taken magic blasts, arrows, axes, etc to the face....

Also? I've put in like...46 hours. Crazy.

Keep in mind that this is actually my first Elder Scrolls name... but I find it hilarious that there's apparently a region called "Elswyre".

Fun stuff so far, though I really need a house so I can store ore and books and shit. Too much gold though.