Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Srar I'm the same. With Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I finished the main game and then briefly thought about trying to do everything else....then realised that it's a bit pointless. I have no care for achievements (except the Marco Polo achievement in Uncharted 2 and the Marco? achievement in Uncharted 3) and don't care about getting gold trophies or anything so when/if I get bored of Skyrim then I'll just finish. Of course I'm one mission into the ACTUAL quest right now but that's beside the point. :shifty:

Completed the drinking / hangover quest last night - nice little swerve at the end. Now putting the Dwarven box back for the Argonian. The Dwarven caves with their clockworky metallic crabs and guardians is a bit of a swerve away from the standard surroundings so is pleasingly interesting.

Achievements are ruining my enjoyment of this game :( I am not even having fun doing the tasks anymore. The story is over and it just all seems so pointless. I did all the Mage stuff just because. I guess I could do the Daedric stuff but why? I don't need any of it. Right after I get them I hang them in one of my houses.

I am having a hard time bringing myself to quit this character though. I am 2 shouts, 3 skill books and 4 levels away from doing all the stuff I need to do, but why do I need to do it? I will never find all the stones or Daedric stuff so a perfect score is out the window. What is wrong with me? Does anyone care if my score goes from 985 to 1085?

I care. Don't give up on your dreams!

It's not so much that I care about my trophies as it is that this game it actually seems achievable to get 100% through natural game play in one playthrough. I've never put that much effort into trophies, I just think I could get this one without much effort that I wouldn't otherwise do. If I get to the point Srar is at, I won't let finishing up become a chore, I'll just stop, but I think I can clear it right now.

I'm all about getting all the trophies in this game since they don't feel like useless achievements but actual built-in parts of the game, every trophy corresponds to what feels like a different part of the game to beat. I'm sure by the early spring I'll have all the trophies, just in time for the DLC.

I've never even looked at the trophies before now. I could totally get 100%. I even looked up what the Daedric artifacts are, and it turns out I already have six of them! Didn't even realise.