The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Guest mr. potato head

This week was not so good, I thought. 30 Rock was very average, feeling almost like a retread. Parks and Rec had some good plot developments but nothing else exceptional. The Office was just really bad - why did even the non-Sabre people applaud such a shitty product and presentation?

I thought the campaign things in Parks was fantastic. Giving Leslie and Ben an opponent that's actually better than them will do wonders for the storyline, and Carl Reiner was magnificent in his limited screentime. Up All Night and 30 Rock were both just okay. Haven't watched The Office yet.

• Like 1

I was in a terrible fucking mood last night, so any conflict in any episode's story just stressed me the fuck out. I suppose I should just rewatch at some point.

That said, this proves that Ron Swanson is one of the few things that can reach me as intended, even through my stress.

The AD one is the absolute best. Brilliantly done.

Watched The Office this morning and yeah, I don't like episodes where the rest of the world is apparently as dumb/ridiculous as the stuff that goes on in the office is, and I refuse to believe anyone with any knowledge of technology would be wowed by that presentation. The Chuck running gag and Hipster Erin were funny, though.