The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

That sounds like such fun. I laughed especially hard over

The panel also included a slideshow explaining the long line of actors who played the Inspector: Christopher Lee in the 1960s, Stephen Fry in the 1980s, and Steve Carell in the 1990s TV movie.

YES YES YES THANK FUCK

What's happening to the rest of the Thursday lineup, though? Specifically 30 Rock and Up All Night, I think Parks and Office are safe where they are.

• Like 1

That I don't know. Total guess on my part, but I'd guess 30 Rock is moving back to 9:30 and Up All Night is either moving back to Wednesday when they cancel Chelsea Handler or its going on hiatus until The Office and Parks & Rec finish up their order.

UPDATE: Alan Sepinwall got some more specifics about how it will all work, with the obligatory bad news to go with the good news—specifically that Community's return means a five-week break for Parks And Recreation. Fortunately, however annoying that pause may be, it doesn't mean losing any Parks episodes, as the show was already scheduled to wrap a month before all of its Thursday night associates. Now Parks will return sometime in April to close out its season with the added benefit of a better, post-Office timeslot (Up All Night having wrapped by then).

Okay, that works too.