The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

30 Rock was alright. Parks & Rec I loved, mostly for the story with Tom and his electronics.

"-- and that's where I crashed into a fire hydrant. Sorry, ALLEGEDLY."

Oh, and April and Ben's blossoming friendship. I'm probably the minority here, but they're adorable together and I want them to get together and be happy but that would make Leslie and Andy sad. :(

30 Rock was good fun, especially the running joke about lists. Also, the image of Jenna licking Kenneth's shin is disturbingly hilarious.

The Office was on par for what The Office is these days.

Parks and Rec was great, as usual. I'm a sucker for anything that puts Tom and Ron together, the growing relationship between Ben and April is fun, and I reeeeaaaally hope we see more of the congressman they're working for.

There was some stuff I really liked on The Office last night. Creed hopping onto the bus thinking he was ditching work was tremendous, Andy ruining the roll call thing forever was good, and Daryl and Clark's non-reaction at the bus leaving without them was well-delivered.

Man, at this point I want (The Office's) Andy to end up with absolutely nothing. No job, no Erin, nothing. He's awful.

Yeah, Jesus. It's like they thought the best way to stop people hating Nelly for being Catherine Tate is to make Ed Helms fucking insufferable.

Man, at this point I want (The Office's) Andy to end up with absolutely nothing. No job, no Erin, nothing. He's awful.

Yeah, Jesus. It's like they thought the best way to stop people hating Nelly for being Catherine Tate is to make Ed Helms fucking insufferable.

I still hate Nelly.

It's times like this I wish I didn't keep up with backstage news on these sort of shows. I could quite happily look forward to Community, not having an impending sense of dread about the potential new show runners not being at the level of Harmon. And when it did come back, I'd be able to enjoy Pierce without feeling like the actor who plays him has played a part in hurting the show somewhat.

Back when Nylon Magazine first shot Alison Brie for an issue back in 2009, people had just started to pay attention to the actress. Now it’s fair to say that she’s a tad more popular… So popular that the fact that only two images from the upcoming November issue have leaked is surprising. I feel like this goes without saying but as soon as more hit the web we’ll be one of the first to show them to you.

1312391931484.gif

:wub:

• Like 1

So hot. I want to touch the hiney.

alison-brie-5.jpeg

Hows that instead? :pervert:

• Like 1

Is it just me or has Gillian Jacobs gotten more attractive as time goes by? I know Alison Brie is gorgeous, but some recent pictures of Jacobs make me need to stay sat down for an extra few minutes to cool off.

And yes, I've seen Choke, before anyone suggests it. :pervert: