The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

19. I mostly got questions about names wrong (Jeff's father, John Hodgman's character) and the recurring gag one (I don't even know what Michael Higgins' "Daybreak" is).

I got the one about the glee instructor wrong too! C-heat just reminded me, because I kept wanting to think that was Cligoris.

24, the Guzman thing is the only one that got me. But some of them were more based on how multiple choice questions try to mislead you rather than actual knowledge like the pizza guy question and the Pillows vs. Blankets show question. I didn't remember the name of the Halloween episode song, but I did remember Abed humming it and it popping up again episodes later.

22. I don't remember that person appearing at the end of the documentary episode, I could've sworn the pizza guy was named Rich, and I only watched the psychologist episode once so far so I couldn't remember the name of John Hodgeman's character.

24, the Guzman thing is the only one that got me. But some of them were more based on how multiple choice questions try to mislead you rather than actual knowledge like the pizza guy question and the Pillows vs. Blankets show question. I didn't remember the name of the Halloween episode song, but I did remember Abed humming it and it popping up again episodes later.

Yeah, it still made for a fun quiz, and there were a few which I paused on, especially the impressions ones, since I don't think I rewatched that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I saw that. I think it will be the last of the returning shows that NBC premieres next season.

On a different note, The AV Club did another season walkthrough this past week. This time it's Parks and Rec, Season 4! Here's part 5 of the 5-part series. Links to parts 1-4 are at the beginning.

There's definitely some fun stuff in there. For one, I've only now realized that Michael Schur plays Mose on The Office!

At this point I'd sooner just see them cancel this season and come up with some sort of series finale special and just try and get everyone (including Carell) back for that.

Ditto. Even a shortened run of 6 or 8 with an actual story going through would work (there's oil under the Scranton Business Park, but Jim's pet goose gets covered by a spill and the workers protest!). I kind of don't trust that they can make compelling new characters to repopulate the show with because, well, they haven't.