2011 ICC World Cup Thread

sahyder1

I also don't agree with putting Pollards threat above that of Gayle, despite him not being in great form.

Gayle's a great opening batsman, but I'm just going off who is in form at the moment and that's Pollard and Smith.

Further proof that LCS knows what he's talking about and I talk bollocks. :P

EDIT: Tredwell's just got Gayle out but still, 43 in 21? It's going to take some amazing bowling to save us here.

Am I the only one who thinks that teams shouldn't be charged a review if they get a call "wrong" because of an on-field call?

Edit: That was Tredwell's first ODI wicket. If England wins here he probably will never have a bigger wicket in his career.

Edited by sahyder1

England really need to rip through this middle order. I can't see this getting to 50 overs, Windies will finish early or we'll skittle through them. Big problem for England, finding 10 overs in the team once the four main line bowlers are done, Wright and Bopara are going to have to be tight.