2011 ICC World Cup Thread

sahyder1

Why did I have a dream last night that Holland was 0/1 after 50 overs, and Germany took 33 overs to get a single run to beat us?

Why did I have a dream last night that Holland was 0/1 after 50 overs, and Germany took 33 overs to get a single run to beat us?

I honestly think that the Germany part of your dream was perfectly valid.

I'm kind of pissed that the Netherlands couldn't finish off the Poms though - It would have made me smile for years.

If for some reason you had shut off your TVs now would be a good time to turn it back on. A 111 runs partnership from the last 10.4 overs leaves Ireland with 106 to make off the last 15 overs. They have 5 wickets in hand.

Niall O'Brien helped Ireland beat Pakistan four years ago. Younger brother Kevin O'Brien has 76 off of 38 balls right now.