Dead Island

DJ Ice

• 3 weeks later...

Just played a demo at PAX. A lot of good ideas here and I think it's probably a decent buy once it gets cheaper, but the movement controls were really awkward and disorienting. After I finished playing I actually felt a little dizzy (could have just been expo hall humidity, though).

I read a bit on it. Aperently amo is very rar and the fightng over all is balanced in a way that you need to do more than just spam atacks. (it´s stamina based)

Sounds nice, but i just ordert dead rising 2 two weeks ago (still not here, fuck customs) and will wait a bit on dead island.

Watching a stream of this atm. Looks great. So good infact I'm torn between this and inFAMOUS 2 for my next game.

Edited by Kirkland

Picked it up, game for a 360 playthrough sometime..

I'm busy most of today, but I'm up for playing tomorrow (pretty much all day. Woo day off!)

I'll be free most of tomorrow too - just have orientation to do at school at 9AM then I am good to go. You're a number of hours behind me anyways, so that'll hardly be a problem.

Picked it up, game for a 360 playthrough sometime..

I'm busy most of today, but I'm up for playing tomorrow (pretty much all day. Woo day off!)

I'll be free most of tomorrow too - just have orientation to do at school at 9AM then I am good to go. You're a number of hours behind me anyways, so that'll hardly be a problem.

I will probably wake up around 12pm est time....you have me on MSN, right? We shall kill zombies in about 12 hours!