Dead Island

DJ Ice

My attempts to play this online tonight have failed miserably. It's letting me connect to random people fine - it won't ever let me join a friend though, or them join me. Ugh.

I will try, but as my previous message said, I'm not sure it's possible at the moment. :/

+1 for PSN

• Like 1

Having thought about it....I don't really like the game too much but I don't dislike it. I appriciate the ideas that they've come up with the game and the concept but it's just repeating pretty much the same thing over and over "GO HERE, GET SOMETHING/TURN SOMETHING ON OR OFF"

It's one of those games where I kinda regret getting it at fullprice but I would have got it if it was like 20quid or preowned for less.

Practically finished it. Love it but won't play it again.

Does anyone know if game are doing any of those "Trade in a recent game and get another new game cheaper things?"

EDIT- Turns out you can get Gears of War or F1 2011 for a fiver if you trade this in. Should work for Fifa too I guess.

Edited by cymru96

Yeah, I checked the site and it said PS3/360 - seriously considering it. I doubt I'll be putting any time at all into this over the coming months with FIFA and PES due out, and even if I do fancy playing it when they fix the bugs, it'll either be dirt cheap or I'll grab it as one of my free rentals from lovefilm.

Where can you make the trade?

I guess it wouldn't matter as I have the PS3 version, so swapping it for Gears might be out of the question...

EDIT: Just read the post properly. ¬_¬

... so I basically got this game to play with you and you're trading it in? For a game you said you were getting last weekend to play with me since I was getting DI?

-1 for Baddar, -1 hard.

• Like 3

Well I was planning on getting this tomorrow but seeing everyone saying its not worth it means I might pick up something else if a used copy isn't much cheaper than a new one.

I've been having fun with it... It's a big area to get around... Tons to kill and play with... I seem to be having the same problem as baddar though in it doesn't really connect to friends games which is putting a damper on it for me... I don't think it's that bad a game though, I didn't pay full price either though and probably would wait for a price cut Kirkland...

So...I got this today since it was pretty much the only thing in the store I wanted. PSN is Dravenbk. I may be on later tonight.

This game has the worst fucking driving. Other than that I love it.

• Like 1