American Festivals Thread

Lowerdeck

Anyone in or near Los Angeles heard of the HARD Summer Music Fest in LA? OFWGKTA seem pretty out of place, on a line-up with like Chromeo, Ratatat, Boysnoize, Holy Ghost, James Murphy, etc. It's pretty electronic based. Only reason I even bring it up is my roommate wants to do this instead of Pitchfork, since his gf lives in LA now. I don't know if it's worth it, since I'm not into that techno shit :shifty:

Still, though, we're for sure doing Bonnaroo, but Pitchfork might be replaced by this. Chance is very slim, but it still seems like an interesting line-up, I guess.

Well then this is the perfect time to investigate.

Also, I just scored free tickets to Bamboozle on Saturday. That's 3 days in a row of Alkaline Trio, fuck yeah. And Gaslight Anthem :w00t:

So it's a little over a month until Bomb Fest, the greatest thing that has happened to Hartford since City Steam Brewery opened.

I'm also up to Gathering of the Vibes in July, the Saturday of Mountain Jam out in the Catskills, and contemplating day tickets for some other stuff.

Now if only Electric Zoo would get day tickets. I'd be up for Sunday whenever they do.

PW Arena meet up at Bonnaroo. Damn, we just need Keith and Cloudy now. Don't know if anyone else migrated from there to here. Can't wait, it's next month. I have to start shopping for new camping supplies. I love the month before Bonnaroo.

I want the schedules to be released already.

http://www.thefestfl.com/fest10/

Not sure how many people here are into punk, but, yeah, if you are you probably know about The Fest. I'm considering going this year because I now know someone in Gainesville who owes me a place to stay, but...there's still the whole getting there part. And the tickets. I hate being broke.

THE LINE-UP LOOKS SO GOOD ALREADY

Yeah, a friend of mine (who doesn't even live in this state) keeps trying to tell me to go to it but I'd only be interested in like two bands so it's not really worth it for me.

Nice that there's a fairly major festival near me though.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.thefestfl.com/fest10/

Not sure how many people here are into punk, but, yeah, if you are you probably know about The Fest. I'm considering going this year because I now know someone in Gainesville who owes me a place to stay, but...there's still the whole getting there part. And the tickets. I hate being broke.

THE LINE-UP LOOKS SO GOOD ALREADY

That looks amazing