General Football Thread

Starvinho

I love how Robbie Williams has somehow decided to retire from an annual exhibition match and just appoint himself assistant manager.

Also love how the pro's almost feel obliged to have to beat about 6 players before they shoot. I'd just be shooting on sight if I was Seedorf or Del Piero.

I love how Robbie Williams has somehow decided to retire from an annual exhibition match and just appoint himself assistant manager.

Also love how the pro's almost feel obliged to have to beat about 6 players before they shoot. I'd just be shooting on sight if I was Seedorf or Del Piero.

iirc, he injured his back before the game so he's Ass Man today.

I'm sure he was assistant last year too, wasn't he?

I'm sure he was assistant last year too, wasn't he?

Nah, he was on the bench and played.

Gordon Ramsey trying to beat people for pace despite age and injury is brilliant.

He does have raw talent tbf :P