General Football Thread

Starvinho

I had a quick scan through.

I know it's been tweeted that there's no hack/alcohol involved, but it just seemed a bit weird to me how he said "night everyone" after posting a bunch of normal stuff, then followed a few tweets in another language and the rant.

• Admin
Former Chelsea, Barcelona and Porto midfielder Deco is cleared of doping and has a one year ban lifted by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). Deco's career ended under a cloud last September when he was found guilty of taking a banned diuretic by a laboratory in Rio de Janeiro. But CAS, upheld the player's appeal, ruling that Deco was completely innocent of the charge.

1-1 another huge deflection. Nigerian keeper looks really shaky incidentally, don't think he's their number 1 though.

It was the Nigeria 'B' team, I guess Stephen Keshi is still testing out players for the squad.

Scotland won? Guess it must have been fixed after all

It's alright, their U21s lost 6-1 at home to Holland. :shifty: