WWE '12

Guest rasko

I was watching this video, and Trish and The Bellas have been completed (at 1:07 and 1:08 as well as a look at Brodus Clay). Tried to screen cap them as well but I fail epicly at that kind of stuff.

34j4wuv.jpg

t02kbl.jpg

Edited by zrc

Commentary still sounds flat in places as people have mentioned, for example Tony Chimel announcing that the next match is the the WWE Title. I don't see why they can't use actual recordings of things like that. I mean, fair enough not use actual arena recordings, but surely they could do recordings from the soundboard? Some bands release (or have had their audio leaked) from massive festivals direct from the soundboard and is almost devoid of crowd noise. I'd imagine that WWE would be able to do that to make it seem a lot more realistic than Cole's "Punk wins. Punk wins?" after I match I just saw.

Has ECW been removed from the logos?

The ECW (original) logos are in the game and the WWECW arena is still in the game. Although with weapon grapples being taken out and such, I get the feeling Extreme Rules match will be a little less fun. :(