WWE '12

Guest rasko

Does anything happen if you just sim through universe mode? I simmed through the first three weeks, and I had no scenes, nothing like Lesnar running, or anything like that. But when I played a match as Christian against Orton, Orton beat me, and afterwards, Cena and Mysterio celebrated with him. Do these scenes only happen when you play a match?

Pretty lame that all of the belts are swappable in Universe (if you put the duplicate title on someone else and banquish them to a made up brand, that is) except for the World titles. I just won the WWE title with Austin, unlocked the Attitude Era belt, and discovered I have to either use the spinner, or have Austin carry out both titles. Goddamnit.

When I looked on the calendar, I could see NXT but not Superstars, strangely - but thanks. If I can get on creations long enough, I'll replace SD with Impact, and have all the WWE guys on to Raw. From reading here, I'm guessing moving people into free agents means they shouldn't appear on any show/ppv?

Pretty lame that all of the belts are swappable in Universe (if you put the duplicate title on someone else and banquish them to a made up brand, that is) except for the World titles. I just won the WWE title with Austin, unlocked the Attitude Era belt, and discovered I have to either use the spinner, or have Austin carry out both titles. Goddamnit.

Wrong. Go to schedule, Edit the brand Austin won the title for (RAW I'm guessing) and assign the Attitude Era belt as your main belt. Then assign the Spinner belt to someone on neither of your rosters.

David Otunga, for instance, currently has every single title bar ones I'm using.

• Like 1

So Kevin Nash (me) beat the crap outta Michael Cole for about 5 minutes, and finishes him off with a Jacknife, who comes out to congratulate me?... HBK and Hunter. The Kliq are back together WWWYKI! They've now formed a stable on Raw.

• Like 2

So Kevin Nash (me) beat the crap outta Michael Cole for about 5 minutes, and finishes him off with a Jacknife, who comes out to congratulate me?... HBK and Hunter. The Kliq are back together WWWYKI! They've now formed a stable on Raw.

Yeah the same thing happened to me while I was playing with Nash on my WCW brand. Although it was Triple H and Mr. McMahon. Probably because I haven't bought the HBK DLC. I think the game takes into account who your allies and enemies are, and generates storylines based off them.

So I used Brock to retain the WWE Title at SummerSlam only for Christian to come out to attempt a cash-in on me. I was forced to use Brock, but I didn't want to lay down and end his title reign after 3 weeks.

So I exited the match, but Christian is no longer listed as Mr. Money in the Bank :( as far as the game is concerned, he cashed in even though I cancelled out of the match. Looks like his "cash in" will just be a regular match that I book when I want.

Natalya is a man according to The King.....

This storyline seems retarded now though. Went from Christian turning face so I made Edge and Christian partners, to them feuding with Ziggler and Barrett with some tension between Edge and Christian, to Natalya attacking Edge and now to Edge VS Christian VS Regal who was Natalya's replacement.

And now Natalya came to the top of the ramp after the match with Brock Lesnar. Seriously dunno whats going on with this.

Thanks! Another point - fuck the backstage brawls. I've had about 6 in the first two months of Sheamus' RTWM alone. They're garbage. The AI do the same two moves and reverse almost everything, not to mention the game bugging out at times when you need to hit triangle to finish it.

Minor spoiler?

You're going to love The Outsider story then.

<_<

EDIT:

Can you not call for a hot tag anymore? Like tapping the turnbuckle and shit like was in last years game.

Edited by Syrjis

Hot Tags are still in, but no button tapping required.

Sooo thought I'd do the full week after my second draft, and enjoyed most of the Smackdown show, started off with Alberto against Henry which i barely won after I fiddled with the sliders. Went about 20 minutes.

Then Yoshi Tatsu (me) knocked out Cody Rhodes, but after the match Rhodes was carried off on a stretcher "injured" All I did was kick him in the head.. A lot! >_>

Daniel Bryan defeated Sin Cara with a Le Bell Lock after the match Ted came out and socked me one with a lead pipe

And the main event which I'm currently on with zero build and nothing to do with any feud currently happening. Triple H vs Goldust in a Ladder Match.

EDIT- Ladder Match was a mess from start to finish. I decided I'd be Goldust, beat up hunter for a bit and Cody who was injured earlier on runs out hits me with cross rhodes. Then CM Punk runs out and beats up Cody, Hunter just stands around as Punk disappears and Cody just stands their on the top turnbuckle not movin at all before I grabbed the briefcase.

Edited by zrc

So, anybody else still having trouble getting on community creations on Xbox? Really pissing me off now.

I was up early this morning and managed to get on CC for about an hour before servers went down again. I think it's quite pathetic a week after the games release, to still be having all these problems, the sorry message hasn't be updated since the 24th either.