WWE '12

Guest rasko

The 360 servers message is really starting to piss me off now, I manage to get on for about a minute, before quicker than a fart it's down again.

I saw somewhere that they released a statement that they're doing everything they can to get the servers up and running to 100%.

Yeah they updated the message on it, however updating a message isn't getting it solved quicker. It'll be 10 days tomorrow that it's been like this, which I think is rather ridiculous. However I am no programmer, so I don't know how long these types of things take to sort out.

I just fired up Universe and came across a bizarre occurrence. I got to and simmed about 5 matches on MITB last night, but couldn't be bothered to play through the others before bed. Loading it up today, the people in the MITB have changed, and the WWE Title match is being contested between Alberto Del Rio & Brock Lesnar. The champion on the rankings page is still listed as Mark Henry (and was last night).

I just fired up Universe and came across a bizarre occurrence. I got to and simmed about 5 matches on MITB last night, but couldn't be bothered to play through the others before bed. Loading it up today, the people in the MITB have changed, and the WWE Title match is being contested between Alberto Del Rio & Brock Lesnar. The champion on the rankings page is still listed as Mark Henry (and was last night).

I saw a video on YouTube today where the guy was playing Elimination Chamber. He played the World Heavyweight Title match first and when he went back to sim the rest, all the other matches had changed. Maybe it happens if you don't play the card in order?

I just fired up Universe and came across a bizarre occurrence. I got to and simmed about 5 matches on MITB last night, but couldn't be bothered to play through the others before bed. Loading it up today, the people in

the MITB have changed, and the WWE Title match is being contested between Alberto Del Rio & Brock Lesnar. The champion on the rankings page is still listed as Mark Henry (and was last night).

Yeah, it seems the card is reset if you exit the game without playing the whole show.

I tried to take Daniel Bryan to MITB glory, but after two attempts and failures, I decided to not bother again. The match consisted of Punk, Bryan and Ziggler from Raw, and Christian, Del Rio and Barrett from SD. The aim was to have Bryan cash in on SD's Henry to bring a title back to Raw. The first attempt, Christian won, so I done a rematch, but this time Ziggler won. I'm happy with that. The match is too chaotic though.

On Raw I had a Sheamus vs. Henry match. Before the match, Lesnar attacks Sheamus. Then about 1 minute into the match, everything went black, Mark Henry was down (he was performing a move on me), and then Christian is in the ring, and leaves. Now Henry is yellow/orange all over.

At Summerslam, the original match is Henry vs. Cena for the SD title, but I changed it for Sheamus (he won my KOTR instead of Over the Limit PPV). Before the match, Henry attacked me. It was a good match too. The finish had Henry choke bomb me, then went for the leg. I kicked him away, stood up and Brogue Kicked his face off. Afterwards, Kofi and JoMo celebrated with me.

Next night on Raw, it's supposed to be Henry vs. Sheamus again in a 'remarkable match', but I had Ziggler cash in. Hit him with the Fame-Asser, then the ZigZag and got the three. I would've had Ziggler cash in at Summerslam after the Sheamus match, but I couldn't. Prior to this, the main event on raw was set to be Edge vs. ??? in a TLC match. After I cashed in, it was changed to Ziggler vs. ??? in a ladder match. I played it, and again it was Steve Austin. This time I played as Ziggler ad beat him, but still haven't unlocked Austin yet. :/

Also, more love goes out to Ziggler, because his MITB cash-in also got me my 50 wins trophy. :wub:

After the first draft match, John Morrison was drafted to Smackdown. After the second draft match he was drafted back to Raw!

I do like how random shit in universe mode gets you to come up with storylines in your head to explain everything, and how you get involved in the strangest of things. I haven't given much of a toss about the World Heavyweight Championship title scene for instance, but I'm really into a Heath Slater/Yoshi Tatsu Superstars feud.

Am also sick of Airboom vs. Road Warriors or Demolition at every PPV. Seriously thinking of breaking those two teams up, and then populating the tag team ranks with random teams I make up myself.

Superstars/ECW is the show I have the most fun with, honestly. Perfect Jr. is the "champion" of that show, wearing the ECW silver belt and everything. I like the stats increasing over time, too. That's cool.

Fuck creating advanced entrances, though. I tried to do that and ended up with a headache.