WWE '12

Guest rasko

The community CAW's not having the custom entrances (video, etc) is kinda annoying. Don't feel like making the entrances myself because it's so time consuming when you actually have a goal in mind. I like making entrances for guys I have created, because it allows for more freedom. But when you have to make the perfect entrance for Kurt Angle or Goldberg, it just gets irritating.

Angle's is Superstar 1 though isn't it?

I don't suppose there's a way to start a new Universe, is there? :( I got high and and simmed like 3 years into the future. IT'S NOT FUN IN MY HEAD NOW. :angry:

You can, but you have to delete the game data from your system.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Well fuck.

Since you can't view title histories, I'm not really sure how many there were. I just simmed to WrestleMania in 2014 (I think?) after Zack Ryder won my MITB in my 2012 and I got pissed.

All I know is Triple H was my champion after not having been on any of my shows for months in '12, then returned right before MITB on NXT for some reason feuding with Yoshi Tatsu. Weird. Brock Lesnar was STILL my World Heavyweight Champion. 3 year domination, apparently. :shifty:

Just got connected to Community Creations, grabbed Super Dragon, bald Sabu, alcoholic Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and Abyss. Also got a pretty swell 1999 looking ECW arena, '98 RAW is WAR and a 2011 New Japan arena. It looks AWESOME.

Over the Limit is now using the Japanese arena, and is "Overseas Incident" :blush:

The community CAW's not having the custom entrances (video, etc) is kinda annoying. Don't feel like making the entrances myself because it's so time consuming when you actually have a goal in mind. I like making entrances for guys I have created, because it allows for more freedom. But when you have to make the perfect entrance for Kurt Angle or Goldberg, it just gets irritating.

Really? Is this on 360 or PS3? Because my downloaded MUTA on PS3 seems to have a custom entrance, same goes for Haku. They don't have custom videos or music, but they have entrances.

I don't suppose there's a way to start a new Universe, is there? :( I got high and and simmed like 3 years into the future. IT'S NOT FUN IN MY HEAD NOW. :angry:

I did the same thing and came in here to ask this :( Dolph Ziggler shot up to like 100 overall and I have no idea what's going on :(

Only way to do it is to go on say if your on xbox go onto memory settings then delete the WWE 12 saved game. That way you restart Universe that's what I did.

Actually i was probably wrong few pages ago about the Royal Rumble winner event, back then i attacked Mark Henry with Evan Bourne who won the Royal Rumble and then i played to Wrestlemania expecting to see Mark Henry vs Evan Bourne for the World Title, only to see the main event being John Cena vs Evan Bourne for the WWE Championship. So, on some weird logic attacking Henry on that event ended up being wanting to face Cena. :huh:

Edited by The Sandman

What about downloaded content? If I buy Fan Axxess before I delete my save, when I start up will I have to pay again?

Nah it won't affect downloaded content. I did it the other day so basically if you've already downloaded Fan Axxess when you start the game up it should say that you've unlocked everything.

I edited my Wrestlemania to get:

Daniel Bryan d. Mark Henry for the WHC

Miz d. The Rock and Cena in a triple threat

Ziggler d. Undertaker

It properly had Wade Barrett (Royal Rumble winner) vs. CM Punk for the WWE title so I had Barrett win the title in the main event.

At the draft event, I beat Cena with Sheamus after getting hit with three Attitude Adjustments and barely kicking out each time (it was some sort of miracle). John Morrison moves to Smackdown.

In the main event it pitted WWE champ Wade Barrett vs. WHC Daniel Bryan. I played as Bryan and lost. Barrett and Bryan were both on the Smackdown roster (even though it showed Raw's logo during Barrett's entrance). Mark Henry was selected and didn't move to Raw. I guess I'll move Barrett and Henry over manually.

Just had my longest match yet in the King of Trios 2011 arena I just created. I played as Yoshi Tatsu, Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan beating Goldust, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder in a total clusterfuck that ended with Yoshi submitting... someone... with an abdominal stretch.