WWE '12

Guest rasko

Hmmm, not sure what just happened. As Christian, I put Booker in a full nelson and the breaking point bar jumped to full... It was the second move in the match.

The man/game is trying to hold a brother down!

My RR Winners Event fixed itself...it was set as Lesnar (not a champion) vs Bryan all show then when I got to the match it had just suddenly changed to Cena, who is the champ, vs Bryan. Although I somewhat messed it up by running in as Del Rio and flooring the referee, which made the match a no contest. Doesn't matter, the game has decided this means Del Rio is going after Bryan which is fine by me. Just means I'm left to choose between four underwhelming options (Rey, Dolph, Swagger & Morrison) for the shot at Cena at 'Mania.

God damn it, Universe Mode can be a pain in the arse.

For starters, I just can't stop guys from appearing. I've set them to a brand which does not feature on TV, and removing all their allies and rivals. It works for the first couple of weeks, but then all of a sudden Mr. McMahon decides to interfere in a match between Wade Barrett and Randy Orton, and Stone Cold returing to team with The Miz (heel) against the make-shift team of Kofi Kingston (face) and Mason Ryan (heel).

It also bugs me that the game does not use superstars at all which should feature at least once in a while. Cody Rhodes, the current IC champ, has featured four times between the start of Universe Mode and Wrestlemania - twice at the Royal Rumble, once at Elimination Chamber (in a stupid Battle Royal) and at Wrestlemania. Every Superstars show also features a match between Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu and Justin Gabriel. Every god damn show.

Also, I only got two draft picks the entire Draft Week (The draft was on in "edit brand", thanks Nerf). One was Rey Mysterio to Smackdown which is fine, but the second one was Michael McGillicutty who was drafted from Raw to.... Raw. :shifty:

I get that the game can't be perfect, but come on.

Every week on raw it books a match between Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton and a non title match between Alberto Del Rio and Shawn Michaels. I get that their feuding, but the same match every week? And it's never a gimmick match and it's always the first two matches of the show.

Vladimir Kozlov is an absolute beast. Also... with the Rumble Winner's event, what do you do? Just play the match? Manually interfere?

When choose to go to the match screen, the game will ask if you want to watch the match as the royal rumble winner. That character will sit at ringside during the match, and at any point, you can choose to get up and attack one of the competitors. You could probably manage to hit both, but it'll only count the one you connect with first.

Also, won't work if your Rumble winner is one of the current champions.

That match hasn't come up for me yet...when does it happen? Is it a set time each year? And what happens if you don't attack either man?

It's the main event of the RAW after Elimination Chamber. Like I said, if your rumble winner wins the title before that match, it won't happen. I presume if you don't attack anyone, you'll take on the champion of your brand... and you won't get the trophy/achievement.

It will say Royal Rumble Winner's event underneath the RAW logo where it normally says One on One. I've had it glitch out on me a few times though. It's not really a big issue past whatever storyline you're trying to run though. You can just skip through to the next Rumble etc to go for the trophy again.