WWE '12

Guest rasko

I started a new Universe, before I did anything I removed the allies and rivals of the people I didn't want and put them on a new brand called "Unused". Still got Stone Cold and Mr. McMahon showing up....

So yeah, it's probably not possible to completely remove them from your Universe, but I think you can limit it somewhat by doing that.

Yeah, I've put anyone I didn't want to use on NXT, though I think they can still appear on pay-per-views regardless of what brand they're on, and I don't think it's possible to edit the brands for PPVs. They may still be able to do run-ins regardless of what brand they're on, though I suppose that can be limited by making sure they're not set to have any rival or allies.

Does anyone know how the "Free Agents" brand works? Is it recognised as literal free agents, and will they eventually be signed by one of the other brands, or is it just another named brand, and they only appear on shows that are set to include workers from that brand? I've got Claudio and Colt Cabana set to it, and was wondering if they'll show up later on...

Just reinstalled Fan Axxess to see if it rectified the problem, but afterwards it gave the message "From now on everything besides Online Axxess downloadable content is free," which isn't the message I initally got when I installed Fan Axxess. I really hope they haven't fucked us out of this.

What a racist game.

Booker T/Goldust vs Cody Rhodes/Kevin Nash (No one else really to throw into this match) at Elimination Chamber for a chance for Goldust to face Cody at Mania. In control of Booker and hit a running leg drop. Get DQ'd. Try again, Booker does an arm wrench thing and gets DQ'd again.

I then keep his ring time to a minimum and manage to have an interesting series of finisher reversals with Goldust against his brother and win the match.

Still though, FFS game.

Fuck THQ. Now they have fucked up the DLC in Europe so if you have Fan Axxess they still want you to pay. I've about had enough. The game really isn't fun for me and this has just about finished me off. Seriously first my Rock code wasn't given to me when I bought the game (and the one they emailed me didn't work) and now this. Add it in with Community Creations being fucked and I'm all out of giving a shit about this game. Just eurgh.

• Like 1

Somehow, my game brought back all of the original tag teams in Universe and got rid of all my new ones. Kane & Undertaker are the Unified Tag champs and their pictures are on the champions screen, but when I look at the rankings it lists Demolition as champs with no mention of Kane and Undertaker.