The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Does every Spurs chant start with 'You're just a shit...'? :lol:

Sounds like it. Was one of the chants "You're just a shit Michael Jackson" and if so, who the fuck was that aimed at?

Nani+%26+Michael+Jackson.jpg

• Like 1

Does every Spurs chant start with 'You're just a shit...'? :lol:

Sounds like it. Was one of the chants "You're just a shit Michael Jackson" and if so, who the fuck was that aimed at?

One of them was "you're just a shit Barcelona". I don't think Spurs fans realise the chants are supposed to be humorous/derogatory as opposed to drawing comparisons with the best team in the world.

Doesn't Spurs normally chant about Arsenal as well? Pretty sure I remember going to see us against them at Anfield and they just randomly started a chant about Arsenal

Doesn't Spurs normally chant about Arsenal as well? Pretty sure I remember going to see us against them at Anfield and they just randomly started a chant about Arsenal

Not surprising. Some Chelsea fans often randomly chant about Spurs. But these are the Chelsea fans who also interject the word "Hooligans" into "Chelsea!" chants, so that should give you some indication of their braincell count.