The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Wow, I thought Spurs had a tough start to the season playing Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal in our first six games but Bolton had Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal AND Chelsea in their first six. No wonder they've only got three points. It puts them in a totally false position, much like Newcastle.

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Van der Vaart, Parker, Modric, Bale; Adebayor, Defoe. SUBSTITUTES - Cudicini, Bassong, Corluka, Giovani, Livermore, Sandro, Pavlyuchenko

Dunno the Arsenal team cos I don't tend to check their official site. <_<

Are there many better midfields in the Prem right now than Van der Vaart, Modric, Bale and Parker? Man, it's great to be firm favourites over Arsenal for once.

Are there many better midfields in the Prem right now than Van der Vaart, Modric, Bale and Parker? Man, it's great to be firm favourites over Arsenal for once.

Murphy, Sidwell, Dempsey and Dembele. Naturally.

Fulham now 3-0 up after just under 40 minutes.

Edited by Liam

Wait, let me do my Lineker thing...

Tottenham v Arsenal line-ups

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto, Van der Vaart, Parker, Modric, Bale, Adebayor, Defoe. Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Giovani, Bassong, Corluka, Livermore, Sandro.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Coquelin, Walcott, van Persie, Gervinho. Subs: Fabianski, Park, Andre Santos, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Benayoun.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Arsenal haven't won a game with Mike Dean in charge since 2007. o_O

General Thoughts from the this weekend so far.

- We were so lucky against Norwich, they played really well and deserved to be ahead. Evans was woeful while Jones did his best to try and keep things together.

- Rodwell's red card was ridiculous. Howard's save was fantastic. And Suarez is a cunt.

- Tim Krul was awesome yesterday but I can't wait to see where Newcastle are in about 6 weeks' time.

- Bolton were dreadful, worst 1st half display I've seen for a while. Oh and lol Adam Bogdan. And an even bigger lol goes to John Terry.

- Fulham have 6? Really? Before today they were the only team without a win, they might get it today though <_<

- The more I see Szczesny play, the more impressed I am, behind that 'defence' he's a great young keeper.