The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I don't mind Tottenham going behind as long as we don't concede a second in the next ten minutes or so. Then Stoke will slow a little and we'll get more space. In fact if they try to play like this all game then there'll be huge spaces at the back late on if they're not defending a narrow lead.

Stoke's game plan is definitely working. They shortened the pitch to stop our fast guys having so much space behind the defence and narrowed it for the throws. Would like to see how the size compares. I know that the smallest legal pitch is actually pretty small...

Stoke's game plan is definitely working. They shortened the pitch to stop our fast guys having so much space behind the defence and narrowed it for the throws. Would like to see how the size compares. I know that the smallest legal pitch is actually pretty small...

Unless they've shortened it further, that is always the size they play. There has been all that talk about how it is smaller than a regulation UEFA size pitch, but the FA rules are different, allowing Stoke to have a smaller pitch in the Prem.