The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Gutted to have lost Lambert but am thankful for what he has done for us, he will be a top manager for sure and I wish him all the best (except against us). I expect Holt to follow him. Chris Hughton, Lee Clark and Malky Mackay on the shortlist I read.

Read rumours that state Lambert can't sign Norwich players for up to 12 months. But Holt will be leaving, maybe to West Ham.

I didn't hear that, I heard Rodgers had that as part of the compensation agreement. I told 2 weeks ago the pair we're leaving for Villa and I laughed at him. You heard a figure quoted for Holt?

No details of the Lambo to Villa deal are known yet. Wait til Wednesday, we'll know more.

And yes, West Ham have offered 4m for Holt - or so Sky say. Norwich deny it.

Anyway, I hope Norwich get Hughton. I'd love that.

I'm plus one-ing hbob just for the sheer cheekiness of asking, that should be the 50-er.

Also, anyone who thought that Skinny Mike releasing him on a free last summer was silly has been consistently proved wrong all season. Please don't let him off with a caution.