Ladies World Cup sticker album popular in Germany

Reading the USA/Brazil comments in this thread was painful.

Watching the highlights, that was a penalty, that was a red card, and they do get called for encroachment on penalty kicks sometimes (which is a rule, so really should be pulled up on). Stokerino posted a vid recently where Lampard had to re-take a penalty two times due to encroachment, and that was a call made in the Premiership, so big time football also. Just because it isn't always called, doesn't mean it shouldn't be, especially when it is against the rules.

Also, it is 'offside', not 'offsides'. :shifty:

I'm with sahyder, which is a worrying thing indeed.

Sure, I'm a few days too late on this, but I was reading the topic, so thought it was worth checking out.

• Like 1

It was also "offsides", a blatantly faked injury and a well deserved USA win :shifty:

The Japanese team might very well be a difficult match, but the Americans should win the aerial battle and I think it'll be a 2-1 or 3-2 victory with each team scoring from a set piece. Wambach will get a goal to tie Marta and Sawa for the Golden Boot (or is it Shoe?) and either she or Solo will win the Golden Ball.

Yeah, it was 'offside' :shifty:....highlights didn't show the injury thing, so couldn't comment on that. Brazil fucked up pretty bad on both the US goals...dunno what the goalie was doing on that last one, good finish by the US girl though.