EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

A lot of gimmicks could fit Punk...

Semi-Raw spoilers, so I'll just put these tags in on the side of caution:

Punk said he's on a mission to change the WWE, so you could easily make him Man on a Mission. Rebel would make sense, except he's not really a face. Unique covers everything, but I don't know if Punk's earned it... In game, you earn it by having a 100% segment, and that's what Punk has had tonight IMHO, but at the same time, I don't think Punk's at the point where his gimmick would never get old or that it's reached that something special that guys like Foley might have. But yeah, it's close... I would personally say MOAM fits.

you're saying he hasnt had a 100% segment? his first worked shoot promo was defo 98-99 but when he had the contract signing negotiations with Cena and Vince that was most certainly 100% and he has been having 100% segments since then and on the other side - i wouldnt even say tonight's RAW segment was 100%.....90-95% at best and that was just because it had Punk and HHH in the actual segment. Nothing major really happened and it was just a bit of comedical bickering with Punk going through his routine.

I'm saying all this but it turns out Punk already has the Unique gimmick anyway, but he earned it way before last night.

No, I'm saying he HAS had 100% segments, including tonight's... at least real life equivalent of them, anyway. But I'm saying, in the game the unique gimmick never gets old and is really special and should be reserved... but I don't know, maybe Punk's earned it. Evidently he has it already, so yeah.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

CM Punk should also have creative control.

Other Raw spoilers

Turn Beth Phoenix heel.

The New Nexus is done. Remove the stable.

The finisher of McGillicutty and Otunga should be Backbreaker/Diving Elbow (the old Demolition finisher).

If Punk does, so should Cena and possibly Orton. I would be surprised if they are not scripting their promos at this point.

As for the spoiler:

A face instantly attacks another he/she is a heel. Nobody said for John Cena or The Rock should have been heel during the Mania build, I'd wait to see where it goes before it happens.

As for Jeremiah's WWE departure, I'd lower his attitude by 5 (based on Sin Cara's situation which the company thinks he has a bad attitude.) Just being fair here.