EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Here's another wrestler addition I posted in the May 2011 update thread but you must've missed it...

- Justin Tunis

Name: Justin Tunis

Short Name: Tunis

Birth Month: August

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $2,000

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Arrogant

Primary Finisher: F-5(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Star Breaker(Impact)

Brawl: 37

Speed: 20

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 55

Over: 5

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 85

- Pic of him: http://ewrwrestling....nis-150x150.jpg

Jason Bates needs menacing checked.

In my personal opinion, Amanda Fox, Athena, Becki Kennedi, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Jessika Haze, Kacey Diamond, Lady Divine, Lylah Lodge, Mademoiselle Rachelle, Midianne, Misty James, Nikki Storm, Sara-Marie Taylor, Sendai Sachiko, Starlight Amy, and Sway all need Diva checked.

In my personal opinion, Oliver John and Alec Prokushev needs menacing checked.

In my personal opinion, Aden Chambers, Alex Colon, Alex Silva, Alex Wright, Andy Ridge, Arch Kincaid, Artemis Spencer, Christian York, Colt Cabana, Damien Steele, Dingo Cannon, El Phantasmo, Eric Young, Gavin Quartermain, Giovanni, Gran Akuma, Hijo Del Pirata Morgan, Jason Hades, Jay Briscoe, Karl Anderson, Mike Kruel, Oliver John, Pepper Parks, Reed Richardson, Rush, Ryan Boz, Ryan Drago, Sami Callihan, Scott Lost, Shane Helms, Sugar Dunkerton, The Zebra Kid, TJP, Tyson Dux, Vin Gerard, Vordell Walker, X-Dream, Yoshihito Sasaki, Yuji Hino, and Zack Mercury all need superstar look.

A few corrections here:

Take diva away from Hiroyo Matsumoto, Lady Divine, Lylah Lodge, and Mademoiselle Rachelle.

Take SS look away from Gavin Quartermain, Rush, Ryan Drago, Vin Gerard, X-Dream and Yuji Hino.

Edited by fusionFX!

Sugar is not at all defined and I think that warrants not having SS Look.

Sugar looks as much like a star as a luchador looking like a star due to their mask such as Ultimo Dragon.

Did you see him at Evolve 9? He looked downright flabby.

No in all fairness I did not but he does look like a star if luchadors who without their masks are not but when they have them, they do. Let's face it, not every luchador looks like stars unlike Alberto Del Rio, Averno or Konnan without their masks. You put a cool bodysuit and cool mask on anyone, they would look cool which is why I say Rey Mysterio and Jushin Liger should not have fonz factor. Take off the mask, there goes their appeal.

When's the last time either of those two wrestled without their masks or signature gear? At this point its part of them. I can see the point about someone who wrestles with and without.

2001 and 1991, respectively :)

Oh, but Ultimo Dragon wrestled a match under the Tiger Mask after he left WWE - does he still have a Superstar Look when wearing a completely different mask?

Also, Sugar Dunkerton looks cool, and has a look that makes him stand out - that's a Superstar Look, whether he's "flabby" or not. I'm pretty sure Adam Ryland didn't write the game with "Superstar Look" defined as "rocking abs".

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Sugar looks as much like a star as a luchador looking like a star due to their mask such as Ultimo Dragon.

No in all fairness I did not but he does look like a star if luchadors who without their masks are not but when they have them, they do. Let's face it, not every luchador looks like stars unlike Alberto Del Rio, Averno or Konnan without their masks. You put a cool bodysuit and cool mask on anyone, they would look cool which is why I say Rey Mysterio and Jushin Liger should not have fonz factor. Take off the mask, there goes their appeal.

When's the last time either of those two wrestled without their masks or signature gear? At this point its part of them. I can see the point about someone who wrestles with and without.

Oh, but Ultimo Dragon wrestled a match under the Tiger Mask after he left WWE - does he still have a Superstar Look when wearing a completely different mask?

Also, Sugar Dunkerton looks cool, and has a look that makes him stand out - that's a Superstar Look, whether he's "flabby" or not. I'm pretty sure Adam Ryland didn't write the game with "Superstar Look" defined as "rocking abs".

Rey actually wrestled up to 2002 without his mask with a famous IWA Mid-South three way between him, Eddie Guerrero a young CM Punk. But what's a year between friends.

IMO without the masks they don't look cool and superstars so either remove their superstar look and fonz factors or all masked luchadors should have them because they look cool and/or superstars because of the masked personas until they lose a mask match and they can show they REALLY should have it like Averno, Del Rio, Lizmark, ect.

Rey:

reymysterio-unmasked.jpg

Liger:

Keiichi_Yamada.jpg

Dragon:

Ultimodragon01.jpg

Just got done listening to this weeks Art of Wrestling podcast: Perhaps add a loyalty relationship between Beth Phoenix and Nora Greenwald. According to Beth, she gave Nora a tape of her wrestling during a signing around 2001, then when Beth went to OVW, Nora paid half of Phoenix's training/tuition.

- Add Danny Draiman to the game.

Name: Danny Draiman

Short Name: Draiman

Birth Month: November

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $6,000

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Primary Finisher: 360 Sad Exchange (Spinning Unprettier/Killswitch) - Impact

Secondary Finisher: MurderScene (Inverted Pepsi-Plunge) - Impact? or is the Pepsi-Plunge a top rope move?

Brawl: 66

Speed: 50

Technical: 42

Stiffness: 62

Selling: 50

Over: 10

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 83

- Pic of him: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167079_10150090010204551_719564550_5829278_1429684_n.jpg

Add Malice as an alter ego.

Edited by fusionFX!

Rey actually wrestled up to 2002 without his mask with a famous IWA Mid-South three way between him, Eddie Guerrero a young CM Punk. But what's a year between friends.

IMO without the masks they don't look cool and superstars so either remove their superstar look and fonz factors or all masked luchadors should have them because they look cool and/or superstars because of the masked personas until they lose a mask match and they can show they REALLY should have it like Averno, Del Rio, Lizmark, ect.

Rey:

reymysterio-unmasked.jpg

Liger:

Keiichi_Yamada.jpg

Dragon:

Ultimodragon01.jpg

You can't just blanket it and say all masked guys get these

RM10.jpg

23.jpg

el-generico-bio.jpg

Please god tell me you see the difference?

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rey:

reymysterio-unmasked.jpg

Liger:

Keiichi_Yamada.jpg

Dragon:

Ultimodragon01.jpg

You can't just blanket it and say all masked guys get these

RM10.jpg

23.jpg

el-generico-bio.jpg

Please god tell me you see the difference?

I can but unmask them and don't look like stars anymore. Rey does not look like a star unmasked, he looks like a kid. Dragon and Liger both lose their cool without their masks, they look like Enter the Dragon stunt doubles. El Generico, I don't think he looks like a star at all even WITH the mask. Because they have wrestled un-masked before and do not look like stars after the unmasking, they shouldn't have that. Perfect case in point of without the mask you do not look like a star: Juventud and Psicosis/Psychosis/Nicho El Millionario:

Juventud masked: http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=File:Juventudguerrera.jpg

Juventud unmasked: http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=File:Juventud_Guerrera_with_mask.jpg

Psychosis masked: http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=File:Psicosis023.jpg

Psychosis unmasked: http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=File:F2P5974.jpg

For the better part of his career Juventud Guerrera has been without the mask and Psychosis wrestles without it now. There is a difference between those two who regularly dont wear masks and Rey/Liger/Dragon who don't wrestle unmasked. Yes I'm well aware they have in the past(Liger and Ultimo when they started,part of Rey's WcW run that has been erased) but thats long ago and none of them show even the slightest intent to drop wearing their masks.

Edited by Kirkland

apparently tna are going to be using the team 3D academy as there development territory/school seeing as they have just signed the big brother star jessie godderz who has been training at the camp and jesse neal & betsy ruth (rosie lottalove) also came from the camp i would think about adding it as tnas camp and maybe developmental territory and put ray and devon as part of tnas staff as trainers with 70-80 talent and maybe even switch christy hemme to a announcer with about 76 talent i think she does quite a good job better than jeremy borash

apparently tna are going to be using the team 3D academy as there development territory/school seeing as they have just signed the big brother star jessie godderz who has been training at the camp and jesse neal & betsy ruth (rosie lottalove) also came from the camp i would think about adding it as tnas camp and maybe developmental territory and put ray and devon as part of tnas staff as trainers with 70-80 talent and maybe even switch christy hemme to a announcer with about 76 talent i think she does quite a good job better than jeremy borash

As much as I love Christy, I disagree. Borash is an actual announcer - Christy has just done ring introductions, and has messed up quite a bit... I would put her talent around 60-65 at best, and Borash's in the upper 70s. His work at Destination X when he replaced Taz showed a marked improvement over his previous announcing.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Phenomenal Red, you're a little too obsessed with guys' looks.

Actually, he's in the middle of a debate about the "Superstar Look" attribute in the game. That would have to mean that he has to base his whole argument on a worker's looks.

Smartass :shifty: It's still pretty much the same thing.

If he looks cool that sounds like it would fall under Fonz Factor, not SS Look.

Take diva away from Hiroyo Matsumoto, Lady Divine, Lylah Lodge, and Mademoiselle Rachelle.

I agree with all but Hiroyo Matsumoto.

OK, wanted to pop in really quick and let everyone know that it's porobably gonna be a couple more days before I get this update ready to go. I simply haven't had as much time this month to work on the update, as I've been in and out of the doctor's office recently. Nothing serious, just nagging things, but enough that they gave me some meds that knocks me out and well... I can't work on updating when I'm sleeping. :)

Anyway, I'm planning on working today and tomorrow, as well as Tuesday, if need be. Regardless, I plan to have the update out by Tuesday afternoon. Some things might just have to wait until the September update.

-Bill

ok i'm slightly new at playing ewr and downloading data files. but i downloaded an update and despite everything seemingly working, i still have the same old workers of the orginal data in any new game i play. have i done something wrong or am i expecting the update to do more than it does?

ok i'm slightly new at playing ewr and downloading data files. but i downloaded an update and despite everything seemingly working, i still have the same old workers of the orginal data in any new game i play. have i done something wrong or am i expecting the update to do more than it does?

Try this thread... http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82481

Welcome to the site (Y)