EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

To the best of my knowledge the Zak Zodiac character has no plans to be used in the near future. He is currently wrestling under the name "Hooligan Bex" (often just known as "Bex").

Shorthand - Change Zak Zodiac to Hooligan Bex. Fun Drunk, Fun Babyface or Comedy Character would probably be the best character description.

Add Ultimate Spider Jr.

Name: Ultimate Spieder jr.

Short Name: Spider jr.

Birth Month: 1984

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Japan

Wage: 5.000$

Primary Finisher:-Spider Driver: (Sitout slam with the victim’s arms trapped)

Secondary Finisher: Swanton Bomb (Tope Rope)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Show Stealer (maybe?)

Stats:

Brawl: 29

Speed: 75

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 65

Over: 22

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Robert Tanaka, Ultimate Spider Jr., Captain Zack, Beetle RX

Add Daisuke Harada

Name: Daisuke Harada

Short Name: Harada

Birth Month: 1986

Wage: 6.000$

Primary Finisher:-Harada Pistol (Running Dropkick)

Secondary Finisher: Katayama German Suplex

Employer 1:

Card Position: Midcard

Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 41

Speed: 60

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 57

Selling: 48

Over: 31

Charisma: 21

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 81

Alter Egos: Dainosuke Matsuyama, Daisuke Harada, Taizo Harada

Add Atsushi Kotoge

Name: Atsushi Kotoge

Short Name: Kotoge

Birth Month: 1985

Wage: 6.000$

Primary Finisher:-Maxam (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Springboard Dropkic

Employer 1:

Card Position: Midcard

Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 27

Speed: 82

Technical: 56

Stiffness: 60

Selling: 36

Over: 26

Charisma: 19

Behavior: 76

Alter Egos: Atsushi Kotoge, Atsushi-kun

- Add a Tag Team beetween Harada & Kotoge: "Momo no Seishun Tag", with 40 exp.

Also I would raise Daisuke Sekimoto's Charisma to 32 and Go Shiozaki's Charisma to 53.

Just a quick update...

I haven't had as much time to work on the update this month as I normally do... Last week, I had a pretty bad ear infection and, if you've ever had one, you know that you don't wanna do a whole lot when you can feel pain from your ear down in your lower jaw. I hit the doctor's office last week and got some meds, so I'm getting over it, but have a lot of backlog to catch up on.

But, as of right now, the plan is to release the August update next Sunday, before 6 PM EST.

Just wanted to pop in, since I haven't been very vocal. Assuming I'm over this by the end of the month, we can start discussing removing promotions, etc, but it won't be done this month. I'm just gonna do as much basic updating and requests as possible.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Ultimate Spider Jr.

Add Daisuke Harada

Add Atsushi Kotoge

They were already suggested by Islandguy with the same stats... :shifty:

ANYWHO,

Rename Terrible and Texano Jr. to Fuerza TRT.

Add an active tag team called Fuerza TRT II for Terrible and Rey Bucanero at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team called Fuerza TRT III for Texano Jr. and Rey Bucanero at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Renagados for Terrible and Hector Garza at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Renagados II for Texano Jr. and Hector Garza at 10 exp.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Austin Aries, Armando Estrada, Brian Kendrick, Cassandro, Claudio Catagnoli, Chris Hero, Colin Delaney, Davey Richards, Evan Bourne, Excalibur, Jay Briscoe, Jay Lethal, Joey Ryan, Kevin Steen, Luke Gallows, Mad Man Pondo, Mark Briscoe, Matt Cross, Matt Jackson, Mike Mondo, Necro Butcher, Nick Jackson, Roderick Strong, Sara Del Ray, Sean Waltman, Shaggy 2 Dope, Sinn Bowdi, The Blue Meanie, Tyler Black, Tyson Dux, Violent J and Zach Gowen as I doubt they would be on his podcast if they were not friends.

NOTE: IF any of these were already suggested, my apologies.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Add Ultimate Spider Jr.

Add Daisuke Harada

Add Atsushi Kotoge

They were already suggested by Islandguy with the same stats... :shifty:

Then I guess there was some mis-communication between him and myself ;)

Anyway,

Add a Tag Team between Karsten Beck and Adam Polak ("The Mind"), Exp. 24.

Maybe Make CM Punk's contract open?

Add a friendship between Ace Darling and Jim Cornette

Rename Ibushi and Omega to Golden Lovers

Add a team caled The Blue Justice Army with Wataru Inoue and Yuji Nagata 10 Exp

Add a team called The Muscle Orchestra with Jon Andersen and Manabu Nakanishi 10 Exp

Add Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander to ROH and make them a tag team called C&C Wrestle Factory, 3 Exp

Make Truth Martini Michael Elgin's manager

Remove Mike Mondo and TJP from ROH

Add Helios to Blood WARRIORS

Remove BxB Hulk from Junction 3, he is in Blood WARRIORS

Add Jakob Hammermeier to the BDK

Change Tim Donst's gimmick in CHIKARA to legitimate athlete

Change Sara Del Rey's and Daizee Haze's CHIKARA gimmick's to No Gimmick Needed.

Add Alex Shelley to PWG

Reactivate Shelley and Strong

Add a team with El Generico and Helios, 3 Exp

Add a team with Kevin Steen and Akira Tozawa, 10 Exp

Give Roderick Strong a touring commitment to NOAH.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Add a dislike between Rosa Mendes and Brie Bella as well as Rosa and Nikki Bella.

Paredyse is the new OVW Television Champion.

Kevin Steen is the new PWG World Heavyweight Champion.

Add dislike between RVD and Max Buck/Matt Jackson as well as RVD and Jeremy Buck/Nick Jackson.

Raise Mari Apache's stiffness to 55 (current 24). Velvet Sky and Angelina Love complained that she was too stiff in their matches in AAA.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a dislike between Rosa Mendes and Brie Bella as well as Rosa and Nikki Bella.

Add dislike between RVD and Max Buck/Matt Jackson as well as RVD and Jeremy Buck/Nick Jackson.

Raise Mari Apache's stiffness to 55 (current 24). Velvet Sky and Angelina Love complained that she was too stiff in their matches in AAA.

Also I would raise Angelina's attitude to 75, lower Mr. Anderson's attitude to 82 and behavior to 73 and lower Velvet's behavior to 70 for their comments on AAA.

Mr. Anderson should be back under a written deal for TNA because AAA has stopped using him and replaced him with Scott Steiner.

Where are these dislike from just wondering?

Make Crossface Argos' secondary finisher.

Add a tag team between Jessicka Havok and Allysin Kay. They have an official team name, but I can't remember it to save my life so just name it Havok and Kay, 6 exp.

Add a friendship between the two.

Raise Cedric Alexander's charisma to 65. I believe he's got a bit more charisma than Evan Bourne.

Edited by fusionFX!

Rosa and the Bellas

Rosa Mendes posted a statement on Twitter responding to her "haters," believed to be The Bella Twins. "To all Mendesluverz. Don't get mad at my haters. They only say mean things because they are insecure themselves. My confidence scares them," she wrote. "My inner and outer beauty makes them boil with jealousy, just feel sorry for them, and hope that one day they will see the light and finally have some inner peace. Pobrecitas, pobrecitos.

"The twin duo appeared to take a shot at Mendes following Money in the Bank due to the SmackDown Diva posting several fan comments advocating that she win the WWE Divas Championship. They wrote, "I think it's funny when people have to RT something a lot when they don't even have the skill to back it up… #Desperate&Sad."

RVD and Young Bucks

Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald has a new article online featuring quotes from Rob Van Dam. In it, RVD discusses his match at Destination X against Jerry Lynn, his in-ring style and why a lot of guys don't do his move set and even weighs in on WWE's angle with CM Punk.

His most interesting comments, however, seem to be directed towards the recently departed Generation Me. You be the judge; here's an excerpt featuring Rob Van Dam:

"I feel like I get respect, but not in that way," Van Dam said. "I'm open to it. Most of the guys, I don't know if they don't feel welcome to ask me or any of the other veterans or what. That is probably an issue that we have is the young guys should ask some of the older guys. They should be saying, 'Hey, watch my match. Let me know what I can improve on.'

"That never happens enough. Some of the young guys who are or were there, I don't want to mention any names. There were two young guys who just left and looked like they were out of high school. The whole time they were there, they never introduced themselves or shook my hand. Things are way different than they used to be."

Young Bucks (formerly Generation Me) member Nick Jackson posted the following on Twitter in response to recent comments by Rob Van Dam:

"Apparently were young guys straight out of high school who don't respect veterans. Well that's what RVD says at least. Unreal!"

"We said hello to him many times. We always showed him respect. If anything he didn't show us or the boys respect bc he's always changed in his own locker room."

Matt Jackson also has the following on his Twitter bio:

"Alleged 'big-leaguer' of RVD, one half of The Young Bucks"

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rosa and the Bellas

Rosa Mendes posted a statement on Twitter responding to her "haters," believed to be The Bella Twins. "To all Mendesluverz. Don't get mad at my haters. They only say mean things because they are insecure themselves. My confidence scares them," she wrote. "My inner and outer beauty makes them boil with jealousy, just feel sorry for them, and hope that one day they will see the light and finally have some inner peace. Pobrecitas, pobrecitos.

"The twin duo appeared to take a shot at Mendes following Money in the Bank due to the SmackDown Diva posting several fan comments advocating that she win the WWE Divas Championship. They wrote, "I think it's funny when people have to RT something a lot when they don't even have the skill to back it up… #Desperate&Sad."

That don't sound long enough in my opinion. These tweets sound too criptic to me as oppose to the RVD-Bucks deal.

What? Hes a bad ass wrestling machine who fights through broken necks like they're pinky fractures. Thats the definition of cool

• Like 1

-Raise Wade Barrett's brawl to 78.

-Check Fonz Factor for Zack Ryder.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74.

-Raise Kaitlyn's brawl to 32 and selling to 64. Check SS Look.

-Raise Nikki Bella's brawl to 34, technical to 41, stiffness to 26, and charisma to 61. Raise her wage to 29,000.

-Raise Brie Bella's brawl to 43, technical to 39, stiffness to 34, and charisma to 61. Raise her wage to 29,000.

-Raise Zack Ryder's attitude and behavior to 90.

-Raise Tamina's technical to 22 and selling to 60.

-Raise Melina's brawl to 64, stiffness to 40, and selling to 79.

-I think Vickie Guerrero's overness should stay at 86.

-I disagree with Kurt Angle getting Fonz Factor. Fonz Factor is a strictly appearance-related trait, in my opinion.

-Raw spoiler:

Make Jim Ross the announcer for Raw and Jerry Lawler and color commentator. Since Michael Cole is more likely to be involved in angles than the other two, I think he should be the one left off the announce team.

Edited by KrisClassic

-I disagree with Kurt Angle getting Fonz Factor. Fonz Factor is a strictly appearance-related trait, in my opinion.

I disagree with your disagreement based on the basis of your disagreement being disagreeable. Fonz Factor isn't strictly-appearance related. It's a natural cool factor. Someone like Scott Hall or Ric Flair could have it, but so could somebody like Alex Shelley or AJ Styles.

That said, I don't think Kurt Angle deserves it. He doesn't epitomize that form of "coolness." He's a bad ass shooter, sure, but not "cooooool."

Regarding Raw:

I think this proves CM Punk should have overness comparable to Cena. The reactions he's been garnering lately are incredible.

Add a tag team between Jessicka Havok and Allysin Kay. They have an official team name, but I can't remember it to save my life so just name it Havok and Kay, 6 exp.

Add a friendship between the two.

I believe their team name is Team Be Jealous? not 100% sure though.

Add friendship between Kane and Edge, I know my source is 3 months old but meh. In Edge's retirement announcement, he mentions Kane as being a friend of his. He mentions others too, but I can't really remember who.. well, obviously he mentioned Christian, but we all know they are good friends.

EDIT: wait.. that friendship might already be there, I just realised I'm not using that scenario right now.

Edited by 0wen

Leakee (real name: Leati Joseph Anoai) needs blood relations with Black Pearl, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Junior Fatu, LA Smooth, Manu Anoai, Samu, Tama, The Rock & Toa Maivia.

Add a friendship between Titus O'Neil and Byron Saxton.

Add a friendship between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn.

Maybe make Goldust a non-wrestler for now? He wrote on Twitter...

Listen up guys....im done competing for a while.....its called a 22 year in the business break

If CJ Parker will be added to the game (I posted stats for him a few pages back), then add a tag team with him and Donny Marlow, 2 EXP

because they are the new FCW Tag Team Champions (the show airs on 8/21).

- In the "Cherry Bomb and PJ Tyler" tag team, the wrong worker is used for the Cherry Bomb part, you have Cherry Blossom set as PJ's tag partner. It needs to be changed to Cherry Bomb.

- Rockstar Spud needs a boost in charisma to about 70. As well as Superstar Look checked.

- I also requested for a few more indy stars to be added in about 2-3 months ago. Here they are to refresh your memory:

- Add Funny Bone to the game:

Funny Bone

Funny Bone, Male

Unknown, 25(Guess)

Lightweight

Face, Bad Ass

Brawl: 70

Technical: 68

Stiffness: 44

Selling: 70

Over: 11

Charisma: 66

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Check High Spots, Superstar Look

Wage: $8,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: TKO-GTS(Mixture of both moves)(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Diving Double Stomp(Top Rope)

http://hstrial-futurestarsof.homestead.com/bone2.jpg

- Add Tyler Bateman to the game:

Tyler Bateman

The Butcher, Male

May, 27(Guess)

Lightweight

Heel, No Gimmick Needed

Brawl: 69

Speed: 68

Technical: 71

Stiffness: 39

Over: 11

Charisma: 68

Attitude: 72

Behavior: 80

Check High Spots

American

Primary Finisher: Zombie Dispatching Lariat - ZDL if the full name don't fit(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Shining Lizard(Impact)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264331_172351869493728_142791569116425_485179_7412826_n.jpg

- Add a friendship between the 2.

- Add a tag team between the 2. Call it Funny Bone and Bateman, 4 experience. Deactivate it.

- Add Vinny Marseglia to the game:

Vinny Marseglia

Varseglia, Male

January, 25

Lightweight

Tweener, Daredevil

Brawl: 61

Speed: 74

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 38

Over: 12

Charisma: 66

Behavior: 77

Check High Spots, Superstar Look

Wage: $10,000

American

Primary Finisher: Running Neckbreaker(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick(Top Rope)

Add a tag team between Vinny Marseglia and Jim Neidhart. Name it Neidhart and Marseglia. I'd go with 2 experience, deactivate it.

Add Nero as an alter ego.

Friendship relationship between him and Jim Neidhart.

Loyalty relationships with Ryan Waters, Spike Dudley, Mike Bennett, and Bob Evans. They all trained him.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269967_128786793872542_100879399996615_221214_1476645_n.jpg

- Add Derek Cornell to the game:

Derek Cornell

Cornell, Male

March, 24

Lightweight

Heel, Arrogant

Brawl: 19

Speed: 64

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 31

Selling: 60

Over: 5

Charisma: 67

Behavior: 83

Check High Spots

American

Primary Finisher: Sunset Driver(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Shining Hero(Impact)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180868_179609102082886_159540340756429_414823_697478_n.jpg

- Add Ryan Kidd to the game.

Ryan Kidd

R. Kidd, Male

Unknown, 20(Guess)

Lightweight

Face, Highlight Reel

Brawl: 25

Speed: 78

Technical: 10

Stiffness: 38

Over: 4

Charisma: 37

Behavior: 90

Wage: $1,000

American

Primary Finisher: Sliced Bread No. 3(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Running Shooting Star Press(Ground?)

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/63472_175918939107165_175916515774074_440640_8294984_n.jpg

- Add Chris Lexxus to the game:

Chris Lexxus

Lexxus, Male

November, 28

Heavyweight

Heel, Cocky

Brawl: 58

Speed: 8

Technical: 15

Stiffness: 59

Selling: 50

Over: 2

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 82

Behavior: 90

Check Superstar Look

Wage: $5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Spinal Fusion(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Figure Four Leglock(Submission)

Picture of him: http://www.tiwf.org/lexxus.JPG

- Add Supafli to the game:

Supafli

Supafli, Male

September, 22

Lightweight

Face, Fun Babyface

Brawl: 16

Technical: 37

Stiffness: 35

Over: 8

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Check High Spots

Wage: $5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Frog Splash(Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Supafried(MVP's Playmaker)(Impact)

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/a074f1fc0ccb43fbab6639314ab2bf5a/l.jpg

- Add SUPAFLI(All caps) as an alter-ego.