EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Regimmick El Guapito have The Genuis as his gimmick, he has taken control of La Milicia for their "new" war.

Rename Bravo and Santana to Poder Del Notre.

Add an inactive tag team for Rio Bravo and Tigre Cota called Poder Del Notre II at 20 exp.

Rename Cota and Santana to La Milicia Extrema and raise to 45 exp.

Add an active tag team for Tigre Cota and Violento Jack called La Milicia Extrema II at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Tito Santana II and Violento Jack called La Milicia Extrema III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Alan Stone and Super Calo called Los Bello Stones at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Chris Stone and Super Calo called Los Bello Stones II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Alan Stone and (El) Intocable called Los Bello Stones III at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Chris Stone and Intocable called Los Bello Stones IV at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Alan Stone and Decnnis called La Milicia II at 5 exp.

Rename Los Barrio Boys II to La Milicia III.

Add an active tag team for Chris Stone and Decnnis called La Milicia IV at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Decnnis and Super Fly called La Milicia V at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Decnnis and Tigre Cota called La Milicia VI at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Decnnis and Tito Santana called La Milicia VII at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Alan Stone and Billy El Malo called La Milicia VIII at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Chris Stone and Billy El Malo called La Milicia IX at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Billy El Malo and Tigre Cota called La Milicia X at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Billy El Malo and Tito Santana II called La Milicia XI at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Alan Stone and Super Fly called La Milicia XII at 10 exp

Add an active tag team for Alan Stone and Tigre Cota called La Milicia XIII at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Alan Stone and Tito Santana II called La Milicia XIV at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Chris Stone and Super Fly called La Milicia XV at 10 exp.

Add an active tag team for Chris Stone and Tigre Cota called La Milicia XVI at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Chris Stone and Tito Santana II called La Milicia XVII at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Super Fly and Tigre Cota called La Milicia XVIII at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Super Fly and Tito Santana II called La Milicia XIX at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Dark Dragon and Tigre Cota called La Milicia XX at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Dark Dragon and Tito Santana II called La Milicia XXI at 5 exp.

Add an active tag team for Super Fly and Dark Dragon called La Milicia XXII at 2 exp.

Add an active tag team for Fenix and Dark Dragon at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Drago AAA and Intocable called Alan and Seville at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Billy El Malo and Intocable called Billy Boy and Seville at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Decniss and Intocable called Decniss and Seville at 15 exp.

Rename Los Barrio Boys III to II, IV to III, V to IV, VI to V, VII to VI, VIII to VII & IX to VIII.

Edit:

Maybe deactivate Age of the Fall III(Delirious and Jimmy Jacobs), Jiglirious( Jigsaw and Delirious) and Incoherence(Hallowicked and Delirous).

Rename Incoherence II(Frightmare and H-Wicked) to Incoherence

Jiglirious is still listed as active in New York's 2CW so I'd keep the team active.

Add Dragon Lee, Palacio Negro and Super Halcon Jr. to the game and to Generacion 2011 with Magnus, Enrique Vera Jr., Hombre Bala Jr., El Hijo del Signo and Metal Blanco, NOTE: Bobby Zavala is also in the stable but I believe I posted his stats last month. Edit: I cannot find if I posted Bobby Zavala so I will put the stats I have.

Name: Dragon Lee

Short Name: Lee

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $7,000

Primary Finisher: Operacion Dragon (impact?)

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: Opener

Employer 1:

Employer: CMLL

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 26

Speed: 74

Technical: 35

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 68

Over: 18

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

High Spots: Ticked

Superstar Look: Ticked

Relationships:

Blood Relationship: Rush (brother)

Name: Palacio Negro

Short Name: Palacio

Birth Month: October

Wage: $8,000

Primary Finisher: Corkscrew Splash (ground)

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Stats:

Brawl: 29

Speed: 79

Technical: 34

Selling: 72

Over: 28

Charisma: 46

High Spots: Ticked

Relationships:

Loyalty: Satanico

Name: Super Halcon Jr.

Short Name: Halcon Jr.

Birth Month: April

Wage: $6,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 31

Speed: 69

Technical: 38

Selling: 62

Over: 18

Charisma: 40

Relationships:

Loyalty: Arkangel de la Meurte and Gran Apache

Name: Bobby Zavala

Short Name: Zavala

Birth Month: Unknown

Wage: $8,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Disposition: Tweener

Stats:

Brawl: 47

Speed: 68

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 36

Selling: 68

Over: 24

Charisma: 62

Superstar Look: Ticked

Alter Egos: Licantropo, Nicantropus

Relationships:

Loyalty: Arkangel de la Muerte

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I'd raise Insane Clown Posse's (under staff) talent to 80. I have never heard a single bad thing about them as far as promoters go (but tons of good), and they hold frequent events with huge turn outs, including frequent iPPV shows.

-Lower Tarek the Legend's overness to 20.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add friendships between CM Punk and Tara, Beth Phoenix and Tara, Colt Cabana and Tara and Beth Phoenix and Colt Cabana. This is based off of all four being at today's Chicago Cubs game.

Add an active tag team for Ariel and Branden Michael Thomas called 2 Pretty In Pink at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Player Uno and Shane Matthews called Nintendorks at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Player Uno and Jagged called Nintendorks II at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Player Dos and Dasher Hattfield called Sat Night Slam Masters II at 12 exp.

Raise Throwbacks' exp to 35.

Add an active tag team for Dasher Hattfield and Colt Cabana called Throwbacks II at 7 exp.

Add an active tag team for Sugar Dunkerton and Colt Cabana called Throwbacks III at 7 exp.

Raise The UnStable's exp to 45.

Raise The Thrill Seakers exp to 20.

Raise Men@Work's exp to 20.

a change to the tag teams in a previous post I made, change Intocable to El Angel for the Seville teams. Oscar Seville was El Angel, not Intocable. Sorry about the screw up there.

Guest mr. potato head

Nope. People occasionally talk about making one but it never gets anywhere.

Delete a bunch of relationships and you'll notice a big improvement though. :)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Is there a relatively recent update that's just...smaller? This one is causing all three of the computers I've been using to chug, which is incredibly annoying, and I sense it's because of all the dead weight still floating around.

People have been wanting this forever and no-one does something or one person tries and it doesn't happen because they give up. I would do this but I cannot think of enough people who I would get rid of to do this because I'd use Mexican guys.

Add friendships to Dolph Ziggler, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Natalya and Tyson Kidd. CM Punk put them over recently for being un-utilized talent in his interview with GQ.

EDIT: Shouldn't Delirious be a worker for RoH and not just a non-worker staff member? I know he is the booker but he is still doing matches time to time.

For that matter, should Sean Waltman and Joey Matthews be moved to being staff members for being a part of WWE's developmental. I think both are working as trainers now.

Second Edit: Polvora beat Valiente for the Mexican Welterweight title.

Add a blood relationship for Inquisidor and his brother Polvora, his other brother* Vanquero, and his cousins (by default) Mictlan, Super Nova and Texano Jr. NOTE: I am not sure if Inquisidor is Vaquero or not which is why I listed them in a blood relationship if Inquisidor is not.

I don't know where we're at on promotions or whatever, but one organization that could be added in in AULL (Alianza Universal de Lucha Libre).

http://alianzauniversal-aull.es.tl/A-.-U-.-L-.-L-.-.htm

Red would probably know a lot more about it than me, but here's the gist of it:

Alianza Universal de Lucha Libre (AULL) is an independent promotion based out of Tlalnepantla. AULL is promoted by Hector Guzman. AULL has existed as a promotion in some form for around 23 years. AULL run shows out of Arena Lopez Mateos which is owned by the Guzman family.

http://luchawiki.org/index.php?title=AULL

Rocky Santana is a booker and director for them, and they seem to have a decent roster and several championships.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a dislike between Chavo Guerrero (Jr.) and John Cena based on Chavo's tweets from yesterday.

Rename the Team Thunder and Lightning to The Heavy Artillery.

Add a new title for WWC called WWC Caribbean with Carlitos as the champion.

Rename Carlito to Carlito Carribean Cool.

EDIT: I really don't follow AULL. And Slater and Gabriel might have broken up for Money In The Bank purposes or for good. If they aren't back together by the end of the month, keep them inactive.

Gabriel & Slater were again defeated by The Usos on the July 8th edition, having a visible disagreement and argument in the ring following the match. On the July 15th Edition of SmackDown, he started a rivalry with his former tag team partner Heath Slater when Slater verbally berated him saying that Gabriel was holding him down. That same night, Gabriel defeated Slater in a match, turning face in the process.

turn Justin Gabriel face

add a dislike between Chavo Guerrero and The Miz

Add a dislike between Chavo Guerrero (Jr.) and John Cena based on Chavo's tweets from yesterday.

I completely disagree. I think you're taking the whole point the wrong way.

Chavo Guerrero posted the following on his Twitter:

“Ok, don’t “Fin” say that ppl will talk about this for years if you’re going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena. I am tired and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don’t want to see some1 just in a fight. We’ve…And frankly no1 believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so plz deliver if u say that..Ppl will remember this PPV. U know Punk will bring “it”. I’ve been in the ring with both of u & Punk has “it”. Cena u have mic skills yes,.But if u think ppl believe your BS lazy comeback that u do exactly the same every match then u are mistaken. Eddie & I taught u different..We never said “get lazy” & do the dame thing every night. We always said” think out of the box” & give the fans what they deserve & not rely On the “machine”to ” get u over”. I hope this lights a fire under your ass & U deliver this Sunday. Dont just rest on U being over cuz u are & that is easy. Challenge yourself & give the fans what they deserve. That’s why they boo u. Because they aren’t stupid. They know what They pay for & the “great” promo guy but the shitty “match” guy that u have become is not what they want. I understand “longevity” but at The sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans & deliver on why U got into this business.Eventually the fans that U have gained with from the purple t-shirts will turn on U. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans there $ worth and dont become Just Another “promo” guy. I know u love this biz & dont get distracted from the McMahon $. Deliver plz!! Have enough respect for your fans..Cuz without them, you’re working at a fast food chain. Love u man & I support u & hope u see this cuz I know Punk will & I know he’s going To bring it cuz he’s got nothing to lose!

That last line really brings it home. It was more of a "tough love" kinda deal, trying to get Cena to step his game up at the last minute. It wasn't done out of malice or dislike or hatred... It was simply Chavo giving him a football coach kinda peptalk.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/07/17/chavo-guerreros-thoughts-on-tonights-cena-vs-punk-match/

add a dislike between Chavo Guerrero and The Miz

I'm not sure one is warranted. I doubt Chavo dislikes Miz; he was saying, in the viewers' eyes, Miz is less of a threat to Cena. I mean... Miz has always been an underdog, sniveling heel kinda character, like Jericho was. Punk is more of a "threat" and in the storyline right now, has been a bigger physical threat to Cena. Letting Miz kick Cena's ass for 25 minutes (If you saw the I Quit match, you know what I'm talking about is true) and then Cena come back at the end with the same old shit... That's what Chavo is calling out, not Miz's ability, necessarily.

I disagree with both relationship suggestions above.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

-Raise Daniel Bryan's overness to 80.

-Lower Randy Orton's speed to 30. Raise his stiffness to 54 and charisma to 93.

-Raise Triple H's charisma to 95 and attitude to 75. Lower his speed to 20.

-Raise Undertaker's speed to 23, selling to 100, and attitude to 83. Lower his stiffness to 70.

-Raise Alexander Rusev's overness to 15.

-Raise Christina Crawford's overness to 30.

-Raise The Miz's selling to 83.

-Raise Ezekiel Jackson's pay to 56,000.

-Raise John Cena's speed to 38 and technical to 60.

-Raise CM Punk's pay to 115,000.