EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Might want to look at removing Maryland Championship Wrestling, most of their roster left them a while back due to some kind of dispute with management.

2 Dope, Adam Flash, Christian York, Danny Doring, Joseph Brooks, Kelly Bell, Lana Takaya, Link Kory, Noel Harlow, Qenaan Creed, Rebecca Leigh, Ruckus, Ryan McBride, Teddy Stigma, & possibly a few more on the in game roster are all gone from there.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

add Ariane Andrew to WWE

Source please?

Lance Steel isn't always portrayed exclusively by Niles Young. I think he should be made into a separate worker.

I am not what to do in this case. Lance Steel and Niles Young do not have alter egos on cagematch from where I checked if/was this true however if he was the original Lance Steel in CHIKARA, I would similar to Matt Borne being the only Doink The Clown in the game.

up Mark Henry's overness to 86

up Alex Riley's overness to 84

up Sheamus' overness to 88-89

Why should Mark Henry be that over now? 82 tops IMO.

For one reason or another, TNA has decided to drop the masked Sangriento character from Mexico. TNA introduced the character shortly after WWE debuted Sin Cara. Amazing Red was the wrestler under the mask playing Sangriento.

Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red

---

Change Devin Allen's birth month to August according to http://www.fcwprowrestling.com/formersuperstars.htm.

Make Jason Wayne the OVW Heavyweight Champion.

Add Mr. Black to OVW as Face with the Trash gimmick. He and Trailer Park Trash are the OVW Southern Tag Team Champions. Last one ist not in the game, so make the Titles vacant.

Add a stable in OVW called Bolin Services 2.0 with Chris Bolin (leader), James Thomas, Mo Green and Rocco Bellagio.

Uncheck SS Look for Brutus Beefcake.

Untick menacing for Kevin Sullivan. When he was the Taskmaster back in WCW, no doubt, but now... no way, he is 61.

I would keep Red under Sangriento for now. I've said for a few weeks TNA might be using him as Red for the X-Division ppv.

Trailer Park Trash is in the game as Trash.

The stable is in with all four of them.

This is something I've been thinking about for the past few months. Is there any reason to have Linda McMahon still in the game. With her doing her politic thing, she'll never be an on screen character again. I am open to hearing reasons to keep her in the game, but you won't sway me with, "She could still come back." That's a horseshit reason. Hell, Bill DeMott could come back and work but we are ok with him being a staff member.

While I agree that there's not a lot of point keeping Linda as a "worker" character - after all she can always be added back in the editor if someone desperately wants to use her - political involvement doesn't mean she definitely won't come back. Jesse Ventura was a special guest ref while Governor of Minnesota.

That is true but Linda only would do authority angles and never once was in a match or anything of the sort.

Might want to look at removing Maryland Championship Wrestling, most of their roster left them a while back due to some kind of dispute with management.

2 Dope, Adam Flash, Christian York, Danny Doring, Joseph Brooks, Kelly Bell, Lana Takaya, Link Kory, Noel Harlow, Qenaan Creed, Rebecca Leigh, Ruckus, Ryan McBride, Teddy Stigma, & possibly a few more on the in game roster are all gone from there.

I would suggest replacing it with UWF, besides two to three wrestlers (and the rappers.) I was also thinking perhaps replace MCW with "rival" RCW which is also out of the Balitmore area but a majority of wrestlers are maxed out on promotions.

Lower Pierroth Jr.'s stats to 38/12/21 due to a stroke he suffered a few years back.

The Medina-Gazette is reporting that WWE signed Derek Foore to a developmental deal yesterday. He is a former amateur wrestler that stands six feet tall and weighs 230 pounds.

No idea what his stats should be but it might be worth adding Derek Foore to the game.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

That says Mark Henry not Matt Hardy

Linda McMahon has severed ties with WWE so she should be a free agent whether as a worker or as a staffer.

She would never work for a rival company to oppose Vince. As long as she's in the game, she should be unsackable to WWE. I would like to see her gone.

add Ariane Andrew to WWE

Source please?

Lance Steel isn't always portrayed exclusively by Niles Young. I think he should be made into a separate worker.

I am not what to do in this case. Lance Steel and Niles Young do not have alter egos on cagematch from where I checked if/was this true however if he was the original Lance Steel in CHIKARA, I would similar to Matt Borne being the only Doink The Clown in the game.

In NWA-F1 Niles Young and both Lance Steels are working on the same shows, and it is apparent that Niles isn't one of them. For the sake of game-realism, so you could book Lancealot while playing NWA-F1, they should be made separate.

Chocoflake K-ICHII should be renamed to Chocoflake K-ICHI, I believe.

Leatherface (as in Rick Patterson) needs an age raise. He started wrestling in 1982, which will make him a 30 year vet next year. Meanwhile, his age is 42... so he would've been 12 when he started. I doubt this is the case. I would raise it so he was 17 or 18 when he started, so maybe 48?

Doug Basham should be 40, not 34, according to imdb, wikipedia, and Intelius. http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=lyle&qmi=d&qn=basham&qcs=&focusfirst=1

Is there a reason why Dragon Kid's technical is so low? I know he's definitely a high flier and not the best mat wrestler by any means, but surely it requires some technical skill to deliver the moves he does... I would raise it from 39 to 59.

El Bronco is another wrestler whose age doesn't reflect his career. He debuted in 1983, making him a 28 year vet. His age in the game is only 38, which means he would've debuted at 10. I would raise his age by 8 years and make him 46.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Why should Mark Henry be that over now? 82 tops IMO.

He has pinned Kane and Randy Orton

And the point is? That doesn't make someone over. Billy Kidman pinned Hulk Hogan but he never became over 85 in overness... :shifty:

In NWA-F1 Niles Young and both Lance Steels are working on the same shows, and it is apparent that Niles isn't one of them. For the sake of game-realism, so you could book Lancealot while playing NWA-F1, they should be made separate.

Fair enough I guess...

Is there a reason why Dragon Kid's technical is so low? I know he's definitely a high flier and not the best mat wrestler by any means, but surely it requires some technical skill to deliver the moves he does... I would raise it from 39 to 59.

I second this. Dragon Kid is pretty underrated.

Add Mentallo to have a touring committment to SMASH which I believe is listed as PRIDE. He has wrestled there since 2010.

Add a loyalty between Kenny Omega and Mentallo. Omega trained under Mentallo according to cagematch.

change Brad Maddox's finisher moves to the Deal Closer (impact)

change Damien Sandow's finisher moves to the Inverted Neckbreaker (impact)

The Medina-Gazette is reporting that WWE signed Derek Foore to a developmental deal yesterday. He is a former amateur wrestler that stands six feet tall and weighs 230 pounds.

No idea what his stats should be but it might be worth adding Derek Foore to the game.

I think something like Kurt Angle or Jack Swagger

Edited by RockBerg

Would that mean you believe that every amateur wrestler should have similar stats to an Olympic gold medalist and/or an All-American wrestler.

He did win the US national championship, but, I agree with Rocky in the fact that he isn't as good as Swagger and definitely not as good as Angle. I think it would suffice that his technical be around 70, but the rest I have no way to determine.

Add Jake Crist to CZW, he is their new Wired TV Champion. Alignment unclear, maybe Heel?

Masada is the new CZW Ultrviolent Champion

Edit: Leave Jake Crist as a Face.Read reports, that he s´haked hands wir Fox after the match :pervert::)

Edited by Kustimonia

I've just downloaded this game after 4 years of not playing it. I've done the lastest updates, however why wont ANY member of staff or non contracted staff begin negationations with me? i will be staffless by the end of the month and no other members of staff are willing to sign??

because you didn't let the game load when you started or you pressed ctrl alt delete at some point

I would lower Mark Coleman's brawling to 70 or so. I doubt he deserves a 78 in brawling when he's primarily a mixed martial artist/wrestler, and I don't think he's demonstrated the kind of technical brawling ability of guys in the upper 70s.

Matt Sinister needs a boost in speed and tech. Both are at 0 right now, so I'd raise speed to 10 and tech to 11, imo.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Jake Crist to CZW, he is their new Wired TV Champion. Alignment unclear, maybe Heel?

Masada is the new CZW Ultrviolent Champion

Edit: Leave Jake Crist as a Face.Read reports, that he s´haked hands wir Fox after the match :pervert::)

This would put Crist into 5 promotions. AAW, CZW, HWA, IWC and JCW. Obviously he should be in CZW and JCW for being a champion but the other fed? I think I said to remove him from IWC but what else should he be in, AAW or HWA?

Edit: Lower Justin LaRoche's over to 42 tops, he was not that over when he was in WWE.

Raise Charles Evans speed to 10 and technical to 15. He is currently at 0 and 5.