EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Per this link, Ryze/Mr. Woo passed away this past week in a freak accident.

Change Abudadein's age to 51.

Per cagematch, Blade and Jason Blade are a duplicate, so one can be deleted and moved to alter egos.

Ditto Big Mike Studd and Studd.

Raise Breyer Wellington's age to 42.

Change Chad's birth month to September and age to 38.

Miles Long died in 2005.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Ryland is English, actually.

I know, I meant more to the effect that how over people are in England should not affect their overnesses.

Per this link, Ryze/Mr. Woo passed away this past week in a freak accident.

Change Abudadein's age to 51.

Per cagematch, Blade and Jason Blade are a duplicate, so one can be deleted and moved to alter egos.

Ditto Big Mike Studd and Studd.

Raise Breyer Wellington's age to 42.

Change Chad's birth month to September and age to 38.

Miles Long died in 2005.

Deactivate Attrition (Angers and Studd/Big Mike Studd), Fuzion (Blade/Jason Blade and Mike Pavia) and Blade and Mikaze.

Rename Angers to Christian Angers. Add Bad Karma as an alter ego for Angers.

Kzy's primary finisher should be Impact which would be an impact move.

Sami Callihan's stretch muffler should be a submission hold.

Jackson Florida's primary finisher should be Diving Kneedrop.

In more alter ego issues, tHURTeen and Retail Dragon are one in the same. Source: Cagematch

I would remove Dr. Muscle and USApe from the game due to the fact like Dragon Dragon they have been used by several people.

Add USApe as an alter ego for Tim Donst as he supposedly was the most known USApe.

Add Daisuke Kimata and Super Shenron II as an alter ego for Super Shenlong II.

Add an active tag team for Kzy and Naoki Tanisaki at 5 exp and Adios, Mother Fucker as their finisher.

Add an inactive tag team called Florida Brothers IV with Jackson Florida and Taku Iwasa at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Florida Brothers V with Jackson Florida and Raimu Mishima at 5 exp.

Reanme Lupin and m.c.KZ to Lupin The KZ and the team should be inactive.

Add an active tag team for Nightmare Violence Connection with Akira Tozawa and Kevin Steen at 4 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS with BB Hulk and Anthony W. Mori at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS II with BB Hulk and Magnum TOKYO at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS III with Anthony W. Mori and Super Shisa at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS IV with BB Hulk and Super Shisa at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS V with Anthony W. Mori and Magnum TOKYO at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Pos. HEARTS VI with Magnum TOKYO and Super Shisa at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER with Magnum TOKYO and Susumu Yokosuka at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER II with Magnum TOKYO and Ryo Saito at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER III with Magnum TOKYO and Genki Horiguchi at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER IV with Magnum TOKYO and K-ness at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER V with Magnum TOKYO and Dragon Kid at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER VI with K-ness and Ryo Saito at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called DoFIXER VII with Dragon Kid and K-ness at 5 exp.

Make Royal Brothers inactive with 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Royal Brothers II with Anthony W. Mori and Philip J. Fukumasa at 7 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Royal Brothers III with Takyua Sugawara and Philip J. Fukumasa at 7 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Royal Brothers IV with Anthony W. Mori and Masaaki Mochizuki at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Royal Brothers V with Takyua Sugawara and Masaaki Mochizuki at 1 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K with Masaaki Mochizuki and Susumu Yokosuka at 70 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K II with K-ness and Masaaki Mochizuki at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K III with Masaaki Mochizuki and Kenichiro Arai at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K IV with Kenichiro Arai and Susumu Yokosuka at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K V with YAMATO and Susumu Yokosuka at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K VI with Masaaki Mochizuki and YAMATO at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K VII with Kenichiro Arai and YAMATO at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Masaaki Mochizuki and Don Fujii at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Iron Perms for Don Fujii and Naruki Doi at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Iron Perms II for Don Fujii and Naoki Tanisaki at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Iron Perms III for Naoki Tanisaki and Naruki Doi at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry Max for Christopher Daniels and Super Boy at 10 exp.

Rename WARRIORS to Osaka06 and deactivate.

Edit: Add El Gran Araya Segundo, El Hijo del Segundo Araya and A-Chan for Nobutaka Araya's alter egos.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Add Martin Scurll:

Name: Marty Scurll

Short Name: Scurll

Birth Month: July

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: British

Wage: 12,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Old School Face

Stats:

Brawl: 56

Speed: 71

Technical: 74

Stiffness: 34

Selling: 66

Over: 24

Charisma: 68

Attitude: 91

Behavior: 92

Relationships:

Friendship: Zack Sabre Jr.

Tag Teams:

Name: Leaders of the New School

Partner 1: Zack Sabre Jr.

Partner 2: Marty Scurll

Finisher: None

Experience: 41

Active

And Colt Cabana, having 86 in Technical is just ridiculous. He's certainly not a bad technical wrestler but 86 is completely exaggerated.

He's not better as the likes of Finlay, William Regal or as good as McGuiness and others.

I think 80 was already flattering to him, 86 is just way too much!

Edited by TPO

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In more alter ego issues, tHURTeen and Retail Dragon are one in the same. Source: Cagematch

In more about this change, add Kevin Papics, Thurteen and Curtis West as alter egos for tHURTeen.

For relationships tHURTeen should have friendships with Blind Rage*, Cheech, Cloudy, Daizee Haze, Dasher Hatfield, Delirious, Fire Ant(JC Ryder), Luke Hawx, Rorschach, Ruckus & UltraMantis Black and loyalties to Chris Hero, Mike Quackenbush & Mr. Strongko.

Note: Blind Rage has a loyalty to Retail Dragon but he is not listed as training under him on his cage match profile or wikipedia entry. I would not mind if there is a source for this, then I will not complain about it but yeah.

And Colt Cabana, having 86 in Technical is just ridiculous. He's certainly not a bad technical wrestler but 86 is completely exaggerated.

He's not better as the likes of Finlay, William Regal or as good as McGuiness and others.

I think he should have 83 because he would be almost as good as Alex Shelley at 84.

Edit: A 28 for a guy that has never wrestled in North America is asinine. I'd put Martin Scurll at 14 tops.

Reaname Kaientai to Kai En Tai and raise to 60 exp.

Raise Kaientai DX' exp to 85 exp,

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX II with Dick Togo and Kaz Hayashi at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX III with Kaz Hayashi and Men's Teioh at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX IV with Men's Teioh and Funaki at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX V with Dick Togo and Funaki at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX VI with Funaki and Kaz Hayashi at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Kaientai DX VII with Men's Teioh and TAKA Michinoku at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos with TAKA Michinoku and Kaz Hayashi at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos II with NOSAWA Rongai and TAKA Michinoku at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos III with Kaz Hayahi and NOSAWA Rongai at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos IV with TAKA Michinoku and Nobutaka Araya at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos V with Kaz Hayashi and Nobutaka Araya at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amgios VI with Nobutaka Araya and NOSAWA Rongai at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos VII with Kaz Hayashi and Minoru Suzuki at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Mexican Amigos VIII with TAKA Michinoku and Minoru Suzuki at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called GURENTAI with Minoru Suzuki and NOSAWA Rongai at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called GURENTAI II with Minoru Suzuki and MAZADA at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Tokyo Gurentai II with TAKEMURA and MAZADA at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Tokyo Gurentai III with TAKEMURA and NOSAWA Rongai at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Tokyo Gurentai IV with Minoru Fujita and MAZADA at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Tokyo Gurentai V with Minoru Fujita and NOSAWA Rongai at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen with Dick Togo and TAKA Michinoku at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen II with Antonio Honda and Dick Togo at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen III with Antonio Honda and TAKA Michinoku at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen IV with Antonio Honda and Daisuke Sasaki** at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen V with Dick Togo and Daisuke Sasaki at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Italian Horsemen VI with TAKA Michinoku and Daisuke Sasaki at 5 exp.

**Add Daisuke Sasaki to the game:

Name: Daisuke Sasaki

Short Name: Sasaki

Birth Month: November

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: None

Touring With: DDT(WMF)

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Stats:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 63

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 49

Selling: 58

Over: 18

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Alter Egos: Sasaki, Sasaki & Gabanna, Sasaki and Gabanna

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I think he should have 83 because he would be almost as good as Alex Shelley at 84.

I'd actually say 85. I think he's more technically sound than Shelley.

• Like 2

Cabana is probably as good or better than Shelley in that department. He knows a lot of holds and counter holds, and his matches tend to flow really well... not knocking Shelley. I think they should be about the same or have Cabana a point higher. It'd be a lot of fun to see them have the time to put on a great technical match.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tommy Suede should be renamed Tommy Rotten

Add Julio Ramierz to Joel Maximo's alter egos.

Add Kelvin Ramierz to Jose Maximo's alter egos.

Add Roger Diaz, Karlito to El Sensacional Carlitos' alter egos.

Add Hiram Mulero to Hiram Tua's alter egos.

Add Sol I to Tinieblas Jr.'s alter egos.

Add Brother John Smith to Johnny Rigg's alter egos.

Deactivate The Riggs Brothers.

Deactivate Tommy and Johnny

Add Stevie Richards to LLUSA as a staff member, he is the new commentator of Masked Warriors.

Add an active tag team called The Latin Liberators for Rocky Romero & Super Nova and put them at 5 exp.

Monty Lynch's profile has been removed from the FCW website, which would suggest he's been released from his developmental contract. You may want to wait for confirmation, but I'd remove him from WWE & maybe rename him to Oliver Biney (His real name)

I just happened to notice Cindy Rogers has a 78 in tech. I'm not very familiar with her work and just wanted to make sure a 78 was justified since it seemed abnormally high for a 30-year-old female wrestler.

She should also be a non-wrestler now as she retired on June 25.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Note: Blind Rage has a loyalty to Retail Dragon but he is not listed as training under him on his cage match profile or wikipedia entry. I would not mind if there is a source for this, then I will not complain about it but yeah.

The loyalty isn't there for training him, just because they're good friends apparently. Talked to him a while back over MySpace, it was end of 08/start of 09.

Can't remember exactly what he said, but it was essentially Blind Rage helping him out when he broke into the business, and them bonding about a Virgil card Retail gave him back in 2002. I'll try and find it.

EDIT: Found it. The typos and whatnot was because he replied via phone rather than regular internet for some reason. Whatever, either way, direct quote:

Actually i should say first let me say me and blind rage bonded a bit before this match because i asked him if he still had the virgil trading card that i had given him when i was a fan at the first ever chikara show with the cm punk, cabanna, and hero vs quack, reckless, and montaya main event. And he actually still had it in his wrestling bag and was like yeah i carry it everywhere. So he seriously had that card in his gear bag for like at least three years. So we bonded majorly there.
Edited by Black Majik

I just happened to notice Cindy Rogers has a 78 in tech. I'm not very familiar with her work and just wanted to make sure a 78 was justified since it seemed abnormally high for a 30-year-old female wrestler.

She is a very talented technician.

- Add Marcus Anthony to the game.

Name: Marcus Anthony

Short Name: M. Anthony

Birth Month: June

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $7,000

Primary Finisher: Uranage

Secondary Finisher: Powerbomb

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: HWA

Card Position: Midcarder

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Monster

Stats:

Brawl: 65

Speed: 26

Technical: 20

Stiffness: 58

Selling: 52

Over: 23

Charisma: 61

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

- Check Superstar look and Menacing.

http://www.hwaonline.com/Roster/marcusanthonybio.jpg

Edited by fusionFX!

Right, but I just wanted to make sure she was deserving of that stat. She's retiring due to injuries, and looking at all the women in the game, she has the highest tech stat (tied with Sara Del Rey).

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The loyalty isn't there for training him, just because they're good friends apparently. Talked to him a while back over MySpace, it was end of 08/start of 09.

Can't remember exactly what he said, but it was essentially Blind Rage helping him out when he broke into the business, and them bonding about a Virgil card Retail gave him back in 2002. I'll try and find it.

EDIT: Found it. The typos and whatnot was because he replied via phone rather than regular internet for some reason. Whatever, either way, direct quote:

Actually i should say first let me say me and blind rage bonded a bit before this match because i asked him if he still had the virgil trading card that i had given him when i was a fan at the first ever chikara show with the cm punk, cabanna, and hero vs quack, reckless, and montaya main event. And he actually still had it in his wrestling bag and was like yeah i carry it everywhere. So he seriously had that card in his gear bag for like at least three years. So we bonded majorly there.

Wouldn't that be better as a friendship and not a loyalty then. I see nothing that could be a loyalty for this.

Yeah but enough to have 78, not sure. I'd put her at 62.

Apparently Gamma is still a part of DGUSA as a member of Junction Three so add him back to the promotion as a midcard face with a foreign star gimmick.

Add Stalker Ichikawa to DGUSA as an opener fun babyface face. He is still on their roster page.

Remove Kory Chavis from DGUSA, he is no longer listed on the roster page.

Remove Leonard Chikarason from DGUSA and Evolve.

Add Rob Naylor as a staff member.

Name: Rob Naylor

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer: DGUSA (large event announcer)

Position: Announcer

Wage: $10,000

Talent: 67

Backstage: 80

Add Juan Cruz as an alter ego for Vin Gerard.