EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Maybe rename Ricochet to Ricochet CAN (Canada) and Helios to Ricochet because Helios is more well know than Ricochet (CAN).

Furthermore, Helios uses this name only in CHIKARA and he didn't appear there since last october but he wrestles a lot in DG and DGUSA where he is "Ricochet"

Re-add Colin Delaney Olsen and Jimmy Olsen to CHIKARA, they wrestled at The Evil That Lies Within, Part 4.

Rise Kodama overness to 22 (current 21) and Kobald overness to 18 (current 15)

Rise Johnny Gargano overness to 48 (current 44)

Aries is still one of the hottest, best known guys on the indies. 68 I think would be fair.

But Colt is at 68, Colt is more widely known due to his failed WWE run and his podcast. :shifty: I'm still sticking to 66 for Aries.

Could we go 67 and compromise?

Colt is more widely known to common fans, but to smarks Aries is more popular. It is weird with overness, how while Eddie Edwards may be virtually unknown to the common fan, he still has a higher overness than someone such as the Usos, who the fan would probably be vaguely familiar with.

On the indies Colt is extremely popular, but usually an upper mid-carder. Aries is a main eventer everywhere he goes and at or very near the level of Low Ki, Homicide, etc.

Didn't answer my question. Can we compromise at 67?

Aries is still one of the hottest, best known guys on the indies. 68 I think would be fair.

But Colt is at 68, Colt is more widely known due to his failed WWE run and his podcast. :shifty: I'm still sticking to 66 for Aries.

Colt is more widely known to common fans, but to smarks Aries is more popular. It is weird with overness, how while Eddie Edwards may be virtually unknown to the common fan, he still has a higher overness than someone such as the Usos, who the fan would probably be vaguely familiar with.

On the indies Colt is extremely popular, but usually an upper mid-carder. Aries is a main eventer everywhere he goes and at or very near the level of Low Ki, Homicide, etc.

Then Austin Aries would only be one point above Eddie Edwards, and I feel he is far more established than him.

Toshiyo Yamada's finishers have the wrong "types." Reverse Gory Special should be submission and Spinning Leg Lariat should be impact, not the other way around.

Unless I'm mistaken, Etsuko Mita should be a non-wrestler. She retired.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Then Austin Aries would only be one point above Eddie Edwards, and I feel he is far more established than him.

And Aries is just below Colt Cabana who is on the same level as the Kis, Cides even more so than Aries. The thing with Cabana is he is not used as the corner stone star as Aries is but Cabana is a VERY known wrestler from his podcast, CM Punk promos and wearing I * Colt merchandise while commentating on RAW. Perhaps Raise Cide's and Low Ki's over to 72, raise Aries to 70 and Cabana to 71.

Weedman and Dysfunction appear to be the same guy, according to cagematch, http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=1894&gimmick=Weedman

Jay Fenix and Josh Alexander are duplicates, one can be deleted. http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=6021&gimmick=Jay+Fenix

There is also another duplicate...and that would be The Hacker and Scotty O' Shea. Delete 1 of those guys. http://ontariowrestlingsindyelite.com/profile/scottyoshea.htm

I don't think they are the same person. The Hacker is listed as being 32, Scotty O' Shea is 22 in the game nor or The Hacker listed on alter egos for Scotty O'Shea on cagematch.

I cannot find The Hacker on Cagematch so add him to the list of guys in the game with no cagematch profile joining Candice, Hypnosis, Konrad, Liberty Kid, Ricochet, Suicide.

I'd delete The Weedman and rename Dysfunction The Weedman, make Hot Box his primary and secondary finisher, add him to JCW as an upper midcard face with a stoner gimmick, change his stats to 60/69/29/51/74/29/59/74/71, and add Kevin Kruger to his alter egos.

I'd delete Josh Alexander and rename Jay Fenix Josh Alexander, make TKO his primary finisher and Pearl River Plunge his secondary finisher, make him a heavyweight, add him to MaxPro as midcard face with a cocky gimmick, change his stats to 67/55/43/74/83/26/56/81/84 and tick superstar look, put him in the El Tigre and V.I.P. tag teams and add Jay Feenix and Feenix to his alter egos.

Add an inactive tag team for Weedman and Billy Bong for Dysfunction/Weed and Josh Raymond at 10 exp.

Deactivate Fenix Rising.

Other notes:

Remove Nicho El Millionario from AAA, he has left the promotion:

Nicho el Millionario has told people the last couple of days that he is leaving AAA for real and it's not an angle because he was tired of not getting paid. He said that he hasn't received a check in 3 months so it is time to move on. I'm skeptical about that one.

Add a friendship for Diamante and Durango Kid, Durango Kid got Diamante a WWE tryout, the same one Sin Cara got that got Durango kicked out from CMLL.

Add La Fuerza M as an inactive tag team for Masacara Dorada and Metal Blanco at 15 exp.

Add La Fuerza M II as an inactive tag team for Mascara Dorada and Metatron at 15 exp.

Add La Fuerza M III as an inactive tag team for Metal Blanco and Metatron at 20 exp.

Jakob Hammermeier should be a lightweight.

Remove Finlay from staff and add him to workers.

Name: Finlay

Short Name: Finlay

Birth Month: January

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: British

Wage: 41,000

Primary Finisher: Celtic Cross

Secondary Finisher: Celtic Knot

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Upper Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 79

Speed: 21

Technical: 83

Stiffness: 83

Selling: 67

Over: 75

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 91

Behavior: 92

Shooting Ability: Tick

Booker: Ticked

Trainer: Ticked

Alter Egos: Dave John Finlay Jr., Dave Finlay, Fit Finlay, The Belfast Bruiser, Sir Finlay, The Fighting Irishman

Relationships:

Friendship: Booker T, Brian Knobs, Drew McDonald, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall, Michelle McCool, Mr. Kennedy, Nidia, Nora Greenwald, Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus, Vampiro, William Regal

Loyalty: Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli

Tag Teams:

Name: Bradshaw and Finlay

Partner 1: Finlay

Partner 2: John Bradshaw Layfield

Finisher: None

Experience: 7

Inactive

Name: Finlay and Hornswoggle

Partner 1: Finlay

Partner 2: Hornswoggle

Experience: 17

Inactive

Name: Hardcore Soldiers II

Partner 1: Brian Knobbs

Partner 2: Finlay

Experience: 13

Inactive

Name: Hardcore Soldiers III

Partner 1: Al Greene

Experience: 13

Inactive

Name: McDonald and Finlay

Partner 1: Drew McDonald

Experience: 7

Inactive

Name: Regal and Finlay

Partner 1: William Regal

Experience: 3

Inactive

And Aries is just below Colt Cabana who is on the same level as the Kis, Cides even more so than Aries. The thing with Cabana is he is not used as the corner stone star as Aries is but Cabana is a VERY known wrestler from his podcast, CM Punk promos and wearing I * Colt merchandise while commentating on RAW. Perhaps Raise Cide's and Low Ki's over to 72, raise Aries to 70 and Cabana to 71.

That would be agreeable. If this is done, I'd also raise Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 68, Chris Hero's to 69, Mark Briscoe's to 65, Jay Briscoe's to 65, and El Generico's to 65.

When was the last time MsChif worked for ROH? I'd remove her. And is there any word on what Jerry Lynn is up to?

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

That would be agreeable. If this is done, I'd also raise Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 68, Chris Hero's to 69, Mark Briscoe's to 65, Jay Briscoe's to 65, and El Generico's to 65.

When was the last time MsChif worked for ROH? I'd remove her. And is there any word on what Jerry Lynn is up to?

I'm fine with that too except I'd put the Briscoes at 66/67, they are the second most over ROH tag team. I think MsChif worked one of the HDNet tappings or something. Perhaps working against Daizee Haze during her "bring more women's competition to RoH" angle that went nowhere last year.

As for Lynn, he got hurt last year before Hardcore Justice and was supposed to return to ROH after injury but they apparently moved on without him. NOTE: I am pretty sure he was a Pearce project and with him gone, there goes his push.

Here's everything I noticed regarding TNA (mainly turns and gimmicks):

Change AJ Styles to either Old School Face or Show Stealer (he hasn't been "Ric Flair Jr" since his face turn, so "suave" isn't the right gimmick for him)

Turn the British Invasion face and change Magnus to Foreign Star

Turn D'Angelo Dinero tweener

Turn Eric Young and Orlando Jordan face

Change Gunner to Ice Man (I 2nd the suggestion to increase his overness, but "monster" doesn't fit Gunner's character)

Turn Gen Me tweener

Change Kazarian's manager to none (I don't think I've ever seen Traci Brooks managing him)

Remove Mick Foley from TNA (he is fired in storylines and isn't renewing his contract)

Turn Mr. Anderson heel

Add Jacqueline Moore to TNA

Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red (the Sangriento gimmick appears to have been dropped)

Turn Scott Steiner heel

Turn So Cal Val face

Turn Tara face and change her gimmick (I'm unsure what to change it to, but she turned face back at Sacrifice nearly 2 months ago)

Set Robert Roode instead of Alex Shelley as TNA Tag champs with James Storm (Beer Money are still recognized by TNA as the Tag champs)

Rename TNA Women's Tag Team championship to TNA Knockouts Tag Team championship (I've never heard that belt called the Women's Tag Titles on Impact)

Here's everything I noticed regarding TNA (mainly turns and gimmicks):

Turn the British Invasion face and change Magnus to Foreign Star

I don't think they are really FACES yet. I'd probably put them as tweeners. They said they are proud of their country, but proud of the fact they make a living in America, but they don't suck up to the fans... I think they're at a tweener state, because they could easily feud with Beer Money or Mexican America.

Remove Mick Foley from TNA (he is fired in storylines and isn't renewing his contract)

He's sitting out his contract, which means I'd keep him with TNA. He could still pop up randomly, you never know. He's still under contract technically.

Turn Tara face and change her gimmick (I'm unsure what to change it to, but she turned face back at Sacrifice nearly 2 months ago)

I'd probably make Tara either Equality Fighter or No Gimmick Needed.

Also... With the other guys from the X-Division series being added... Shouldn't Austin Aries be under TNA contract? (This might have been mentioned but my net is playing up so I can't check without waiting a while)

Guest wwefan45

I am thinking that with the X-Division PPV, they will be there just 1 night and then leave.So I would wait to see if they stay with TNA.Just a thought

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Change Gunner to Ice Man (I 2nd the suggestion to increase his overness, but "monster" doesn't fit Gunner's character)

Add Jacqueline Moore to TNA

Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red (the Sangriento gimmick appears to have been dropped)

I don't see Gunner or Crimosn as "over," the problem with TNA is they only do the iMPACT Zone and these guys have only really wrestled for that crowd and are this over. This is an argument I made about the Machine Guns about 2/3 years ago because they would get huge pops in the iMPACT Zone but not as much elsewhere.

I second Mick Foley being removed from TNA, we don't keep WWE wrestlers in WWE during their 90 day clause. I see this a the same.

I would regimmick Jacqueline and ODB as rebels due to the gimmick of them being TNA without TNA contracts.

I would wait to see if after Hardcore Justice what TNA does with Red as to what name and gimmick he should be under. I think TNA might use him as Red one last time and then have him go back to Sangriento.

Rename Desmond Wolfe to Nigel McGuinness.

I suggested add the X-Division guys in the 12-man tournament last month due to the fact we don't know if they will or will not be used in the pay per view or after it so we could add them now and then remove them if need be.

edit: Lower CM Punk's behavior to 72 for his actions during a house show. The video is on YouTube and was mentioned on TMZ.

second edit: should Tommy Treznik really have 46 overness? I never heard of him outside of the game. I'd lower his overness to 20 tops.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

edit: Lower CM Punk's behavior to 72 for his actions during a house show. The video is on YouTube and was mentioned on TMZ.

I don't think his behavior should be lowered to 72. I don't mean to be insensitive, but it was not that serious. And a 77 attitude is good(or bad) enough.

Oh for fuck's sake, he was being a heel and yelling at the fans in the front row, getting them riled up like a good heel should. Its not like he spray painted "fag" on the side of Pat Patterson's car.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 8

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Oh for fuck's sake, he was being a heel and yelling at the fans in the front row, getting them riled up like a good heel should. Its not like he spray painted "fag" on the side of Pat Patterson's car.

:rolleyes: Heel or not, it's still fucked up to do.

:rolleyes: Heel or not, it's still fucked up to do.

No, no its not. Hes playing an evil asshole, people need to stop getting their panties in a bunch. A heel said something crude and nasty that makes the crowd boo him! :o