EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Change Austin Aries to a written contract with TNA?

Austin should be just in tna, not written.

Edit: Remove Mark Haskins touring commitment for Dragon Gate and raise his overness to 28. Perhaps lower his brawl to 43, speed to 70 and tech to 65, I think his current 57/75/70 stats were over-rated after watching his Destination-X performance.

Add a touring commitment to NJPW for Jon Andersen. Make his LLUSA gimmick either Pro USA, Monster or Bodyguard. He is not extactly an executive consultant. Also remove him from APW and rename him to Strong Man. He has not wrestled in APW for years and is called Strong Man in CMLL and NJPW.

Add an active tag team for RJ Brewer and Petey Williams called The Right at 2 exp.

Add an active tag team for Jon Andersen and Petey Williams called The Right II at 2 exp.

Add El Hijo Del Asesnino to the game as he is a part of WWE Developmental and signed with them back in January. (Credit: Wrestleview)

Luchador Signs with WWE

Super Luchas Magazine revealed that the WWE had signed El Hijo de Medico Asesino had signed a developmental deal with the WWE, but no one really knows who exactly this is. There have been a few indy wrestlers around Mexico that have wrestled under that name but no one for very long. Medico Asesino is of course the legendary Heavyweight from the 50's and 60's and though Hijo's name means The son of Medico Asesino it most definitely is not the originals son. His son wrestled under the Medico Asesino Jr. name but I don't think has even wrestled since the 90's or early 2000's. There was a Hijo de Medico Asesino that wrestled for IWL last year but I have no idea if this is him and no one else seems to know either.

Name:

El Hjo Del Medio Asesino

Short Name: Asesnino

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $12,000

Primary Finisher: Boston Crab

Secondary Finisher: Boston Crab

Contract Type: Written

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: WWE

Card Position: Developmental Deal

Disposition: Tweener

Manager: None

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 24

Speed: 68

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 65

Over: 12

Charisma: 48

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Relationships:

Blood Relationship:

Friendship:

Loyalty:

Dislike:

Hate:

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Semi-spoiler for Destination X:

I thought Jeremy Borash's performance on Destination X last night was really, really good. He replaced Taz as commentator for the evening. I know he's in the game as a worker with the staff member gimmick, with 73 for charisma right now, but I'd suggest raising it to 77 or so, since that equates to his talent as a commentator and interviewer. I've felt he's done a great job lately, but last night I was seriously impressed. Not sure how everyone else felt.

What was the first update from Bill? Alot of the older data I'm looking at sucks bigtime compared to what we have now.

Please Add Ultimate Spider jr., Atsushi Kotoge and Daisuke Harada to the Game.

Name: Ultimate Spieder jr.

Short Name: Spider jr.

Birth Month: 1984

Nationality: Japan

Wage: 5.000$

Primary Finisher:-Spider Driver: (Sitout slam with the victim’s arms trapped)

Secondary Finisher: Swanton Bomb (Tope Rope)

Contract Type: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Gimmick: Show Stealer (maybe?)

Stats:

Brawl: 29

Speed: 75

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 65

Over: 22

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Robert Tanaka, Ultimate Spider Jr., Captain Zack, Beetle RX

Name: Daisuke Harada

Short Name: Harada

Birth Month: 1986

Wage: 6.000$

Primary Finisher:-Harada Pistol (Running Dropkick)

Secondary Finisher: Katayama German Suplex

Employer 1:

Card Position: Midcard

Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 41

Speed: 60

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 57

Selling: 48

Over: 31

Charisma: 21

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 81

Alter Egos: Dainosuke Matsuyama, Daisuke Harada, Taizo Harada

Name: Atsushi Kotoge

Short Name: Kotoge

Birth Month: 1985

Wage: 6.000$

Primary Finisher:-Maxam (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Springboard Dropkic

Employer 1:

Card Position: Midcard

Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Stats:

Brawl: 27

Speed: 82

Technical: 56

Stiffness: 60

Selling: 36

Over: 26

Charisma: 19

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 76

Alter Egos: Atsushi Kotoge, Atsushi-kun

- Add a Tag Team beetween Harada & Kotoge: "Momo no Seishun Tag", with 40 exp

Great Performance at Chikaras King of Trios

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Please Add Ultimate Spider jr., Atsushi Kotoge and Daisuke Harada to the Game.

IMO I would lower overness to 16 for Ultimate Spider, 25 for Harada and 19 for Kotoge.

Also I would not delete(or re-add him if he was already removed) Dr. Muscle from the game due to the same reason Lance Steel should be re-added. I shouldn't have ask to remove the character from the game. Sorry for that bill.

Remove Generation Me from TNA they got their releases from TNA last night. I would change them back to Nick and Matt Jackson and rename the team The Young Bucks.

Add Mickie James to AAA as a heel Pro-USA or Redneck upper-midcard. She worked their over the weekend after previously doing TripleMania.

Add Karen Angle to AAA as a heel bitch manager. She is with Jeff Jarrett down there.

Add Abyss to AAA as a heel monster main eventer. He has worked their regularly since May.

Add a stable called TNA in AAA with Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Karen Angle and Mickie James.

Add Dark Dragon to La Milicia.

Rename Artillero and Comando to Los Hombres del Camoflaje.

Tick booker for Juventud Guerrera, he is running Promotion SUPER-X in Mexico. Untick superstar look, he does not really look like a star.

Untick superstar look for Ultimo Dragon, he also does not really look like a star.

Ultimo's get-up makes him look like a star.

I requested Jushin Liger and Mascarita Dorada have Fonz Factor checked based on their attire and both were denied, saying that is not what it should be based on. We need to make a definitive decision on whether or not it is based on that or not.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 45.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 31.

-Check SS Look for Cassidy Riley. Raise his brawl to 61.

-Raise Rick Santel's brawl to 54, charisma to 66, and selling to 79. Check SS Look.

I requested Jushin Liger and Mascarita Dorada have Fonz Factor checked based on their attire and both were denied, saying that is not what it should be based on. We need to make a definitive decision on whether or not it is based on that or not.

They were debating superstar look, not fonz factor. The thing about superstar look and various wrestlers is, without certain attires, facepaint, whatever, they might not look like a superstar... but that's the same with music, movies, etc.

Anyway...

Shock aka Harry Del Rios aka Phantasio aka a lot of other names should be 37.

Source: http://www.f4wonline.com/component/content/article/14214/

I would also change his name back to Harry Del Rios. I don't think he's wrestling actively at the moment, and it doesn't look like Shock was a long-term gimmick.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

What was the first update from Bill? Alot of the older data I'm looking at sucks bigtime compared to what we have now.

October 2007

Actually, I started in January of 07... But, who's keeping track? :)

-Bill

Thats even better since I wanted good data with Chris Benoit

Guest The Phenomenal Red

So Yoshiahiri Aasi, The Tiger and Tiger Dragon look like stars to?

As Asai: Ultimodragon01.jpg

As Tiger: Tiger.jpg

As Tiger Dragon: Tigerdragon.jpg

I really don't think he looks cool.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 45.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 31.

-Check SS Look for Cassidy Riley. Raise his brawl to 61.

-Raise Rick Santel's brawl to 54, charisma to 66, and selling to 79. Check SS Look.

I agree we need to determine a set criteria for BOTH Superstar Look AND Fonz Factor. I think that just because a guy looks cool in a mask does not make him a star or even cool. If Ultimo Dragon looks like a Superstar, any luchador should. His mask does not make him look like star, nor should

Jushin Liger's or either Dorada's (Dorada and his full-sized counterpart Mascara Dorada) mask make them look "cool." Also might I add both men have had different attires over the years that wasn't cool. Liger had his mask crippled when he wore his MMA style gear and he looked cool and menacing while being Kishin Liger but not in any other attire he has ever worn. BB Hulk also looks menacing as Killer Hulk and Gamma does a Gamma Diou but they only do that so many times every few years. Mascara Dorada while looking "cool" as Dorada when he was Metalik he did not and same with Mascarita Dorada when he is not Dorada and instead he is Sagarada 2000, Duende, Lobo and Lil' Chicken do not. If we do Fonz Factor for them, do it for EVERY LUCHADOR because their masks "look cool."

I don't think Riley and Santel have superstar look. They do not look like stars.

275px-JUSHIN_LIGER.jpg

You trying to tell me thats not a cool looking mother fucker?

• Like 3

So Yoshiahiri Aasi, The Tiger and Tiger Dragon look like stars to?

As Asai: Ultimodragon01.jpg

As Tiger: Tiger.jpg

As Tiger Dragon: Tigerdragon.jpg

I really don't think he looks cool.

Ultimate Warrior didn't really look cool without his make up. Road Warrior Hawk just looked like some balding guy on a bike without his facepaint. And I doubt most luchadores who have superstar look would have it without their masks either.

I think Super Shiisa's name should have one i, so it should be Super Shisa, not Shiisa.

I agree with Liger getting it checked, for what it is worth. I think if we base it on attire, it should be based on how long they have worn it. Liger's attire is synonymous with him, he hasn't really varied it all that much in over twenty years.

-Lower Kid Kash's wages to 23,000.

-Low Derrick King's wages to 12,000.

I think some of the over ratings are a little messed up.

I would raise Sid Vicious' over to 70 and lower Sandman's to 72 so they're closer to the same level, for example.

Speaking of Ultimo Dragon, I would raise his charisma to 55 or 60.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

275px-JUSHIN_LIGER.jpg

You trying to tell me thats not a cool looking mother fucker?

Yeah because of the mask. Keiichi Yamada don't.

Keiichi_Yamada.jpg

Edit: Add a loyalty between R-Truth and George South and change the relationship between Chris Hamrick and R-Truth to loyalty. Wikipedia cites that both trained Truth through an (Wrestling) Observer Interview.

Remove Angelico from AAA, I think he only wrestled one match for them back in March.

Rename Ronin AAA to RONIN.

Add an activate tag team for Black Terry and Dr. Cerebro called Los Terribles Cerebros at 15 exp.

Add an activate tag team for Black Terry and Cerebro Black called Los Terribles Cerebros II at 15 exp.

Raise Los Cerebros' experience to 30 exp.

BxB Hulk's finishers should be Final Flash for primary and E.V.O. for secondary finisher. Both are impact.

Rename Shisa Boy's alter ego entry for Syachihoko Machine V and rename it Shachihoko Machine I and rename Syachihoko Machine to Shachihoko Machine.

Raise Shisa Boy's age to 29 putting him around Masato Yoshino's age whom he did train with in the Toryumon Dojo. Add loyalties for Shisa Boy to have with Jorge Rivera and Ultimo Dragon.

Add Shachihoko Machine III for Animal*Shogo's alter egos.

Add Shachihoko Machine IV for Takuya Sugawara's alter egos. NOTE: His alter ego is mispelt as Takyua Sugawara.

Add an inactive tag team for Shisa Boy and Animal*Shogo called Shachihoko Machines at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shisa Boy and Takuya Sugawara called Shachioko Machines II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Touru Owashi called Aagan Iisou at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Brother YASSHI and Touru Owashi called Aagan Iisou II at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Animal*Shogo and Brother YASSHI Aagan Iisou III at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Animal*Shogo and Shuji Kondo called Aagan Iisou IV at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Animal*Shogo and Takuya Sugawara called Aagan Iisou V at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Brother YASSHI and Takuya Sugawara called Aagan Iisou VI at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Takuya Sugawara called Aagan Iisou VII at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Takuya Sugawara and Touru Owashi called Aagan Iisou ViII at 30 exp.

Add Garbage Super Shenron and Garbage Super Shenlong for Super Shenlong II's alter egos. He has been called this by several Dragon Gate roster members of late.

Hisamaru Tajima's WIND Surfin' finisher should be a submission and lower his behavior to 75, he left Toryumon X after making a comment on then Toryumon ace Magnum Tokyo's sexuality.

Taiji Ishimori should have Hermosillo as his primary finisher and Superstar Elbow as his secondary. Hermosillo is an impact move and Superstar Elbow is still a ground move.

Rename No Remorse Corps to Richards and Romero.

Rename No Remorse Corps II to No Remorse Corps.

Rename WARRIORS II to CK-1.

Rename World 1 IV to Yoshino and PAC.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Mototsugu Shimizu called SUKIYAKI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Naoki Tanisaki called SUKIYAKI II at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Shuji Kondo and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Naoki Tanisaki and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI IV at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Naoki Tanisaki and Motosugu Shimizu called SUKIYAKI V at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Motosugu Shimizu and Tsutomu Oosugi called SUKIYAKI VI at 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red