EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I'm with Kirkland. I don't think Punk's behavior should be lowered much at all.. maybe keep it around 79 or something, but I've seen the videos. It wasn't bad at all. Punk's more of an old school heel. It's not like he was really laying it into them. He said they have a vagina, called one of them a homo, and called one of them Sally. It seriously wasn't that bad. There was no physical provocation or anything involved... It's not nearly as bad as stuff guys like Scott Steiner say on a weekly basis, haha.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

edit: Lower CM Punk's behavior to 72 for his actions during a house show. The video is on YouTube and was mentioned on TMZ.

Oh for fuck's sake, he was being a heel and yelling at the fans in the front row, getting them riled up like a good heel should. Its not like he spray painted "fag" on the side of Pat Patterson's car.

:rolleyes: Heel or not, it's still fucked up to do.

No, no its not. Hes playing an evil asshole, people need to stop getting their panties in a bunch. A heel said something crude and nasty that makes the crowd boo him! :o

So you're saying I can call people f**s, h***s and any other slur under the sun and can get away with it for being a "heel." I don't care what was the exact words, he got in trouble for it. There's a difference between being a heel for saying the towns are morons (which Punk has done before) and using racial or sexual slur. CM Punk crossed a line wither you want to admit it or not.

He got in trouble for it because people are big babies. Most straight men get offended when called gay. Punk knows this and called some idiots in the front row homos and women to get under their skin, he didn't grab the mic and run down the list of every gay slur to a gay guys face then slap him. Punk is the farthest thing from anti-gay IRL and was just doing his job to make people boo him louder.

And besides all that, you shouldn't lower his behavior so much. It was a one-time thing, a slip of the tongue... he got into heel mode. I don't think he's going to be in hot water with WWE.

WWE does riskier stuff in other countries... see Truth smoking the cigarette. It's not even as bad as JBL goosestepping like a NAZI or something.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 2

Let's take a look at something from the past. The Dudley Brothers in ECW did the very same thing, even took it to the point where fans would take swings at them. No one is arguing to lower their attitude or behavior for the same conduct. I know it was in the past, but Devon's attitude and behavior are both in the 90's and Ray's are 79 and 77 respectively. So no, don't lower Punk's attitude or behavior for that. He's a great heel and knows how to work a crowd. If anything, give the sumbitch a boost in charisma, as he proved he has the ability to make people boo him just by talking. So, anyone who is offended by this, needs to get the fuck over themselves and realize that the show is just that, a show. Don't take this shit so seriously.

Edited by kdcastles
  • Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Really? You don't think wrestling legend Terry Funk is as over as Bobby Lashley?

Agreed, Terry Funk is way more over than Lashley and MVP (at this point.) Had this been two/three years ago, I would say MVP was more over.

• Like 2

I do get where you are coming from with him being a legend and all but if he gets 80 overness for being a legend then people like Piper and Animal should be on par with him.

Also I think Sterling James Keenan should be bumped up to around 40 as he is pretty big in England

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I do get where you are coming from with him being a legend and all but if he gets 80 overness for being a legend then people like Piper and Animal should be on par with him.

Also I think Sterling James Keenan should be bumped up to around 40 as he is pretty big in England

No, this is an American sim, NOT England. he is an oppener/lower midcarder in America so he's fine as is.