EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Former WWE Superstar Dick Togo, of Kaientai fame, reportedly had his Japanese retirement match recently, defeating New Japan's Gedo. Togo will be headed overseas to wrestle before retiring for good.

Make Dick Togo a non-wrestler.

Former WWE star Scotty 2 Hotty turns 38 years old today while WWE referee Charles Robinson turns 47, Hall of Famer Bret Hart turns 54 and former WWE Diva Amy Weber turns 41.

Raise Amy Weber's age to 41.

Add John Robinson as alter ego for Jimmy Uso. He competed under that name as a jobber in a tag team match against Deuce & Domino on Smackdown back in 2007.

Staff member Lori Calabrese should be a female.

Raise Thomas Giesen's age to 34.

http://www.myspace.com/ringsprecher

Maybe tick trainer for David Hart Smith? He showed students some MMA techniques in Batista's gym.

I can't remember what her age is in the game, although I know its beeen debated before... But Lilian Garcia was born in 1966 not 1976. Theres a newspaper article from 1983 that describes her as being the 16 year old sister of the woman who won a beauty contest, or something like that. It's linked to her d.o.b. on wikipedia.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
Maybe tick trainer for David Hart Smith? He showed students some MMA techniques in Batista's gym.

Perhaps add a friendship between Batista and David Hart Smith?

Add RD Evans, Barister R.D. Evans & Barister RD Evans to Archibald Peck's alter egos.

Add Ricky Romero III to the game:

l.jpg

Name: Ricky Romero III

Short Name: Romero

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Cannonball Senton (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Sleeperhold (Submission)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 40

Speed: 27

Technical: 59

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 62

Over: 18

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Rapid Ricky Romero, Rapid Ricky Romero III, Rapid Ricky Romero, Rapid Ricky Romero III

Add a tag team for Mike DiBiase and Ricky Romero III it should be inactive at 10 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The masks and his gear in general is the reason

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Ring Ryda Red and Blue to JCW (Jake and Dave Crist) if possible. They are the current Tag Team Champions of the promotion

Remove Jake and Dave Crist from IWC I guess. (Cagematch hasn't listed them working for IWC this year.)

Add Chris Youngblood as staff.

Name: Chris Youngblood

Birth month: Unknown

Employer: None

Contract: None

Position: Road Agent

Wage: $18,000

Talent: 71

Backstage: 85

Rename Rich Young to Rich Ortiz. He uses this name for UWF.

Add Nitohei Oyanagei, Kenya Oyanagei and Omachi Man to Kinya Oyangei's alter egos.

Jake Crist's primary finisher should be Superkick.

Dave Crist's primary finish should be Casket Cutter so make Shennaigans his secondary.

Add Loco and Loco Mendoza to Dave Crist's alter egos.

Add Loto and Loto Mendoza to Crazy J's alter egos.

A side note on Jake Crist, he has two alter ego entries. I would remove Jake Crist and put Ring Ryda Red into the Crazy J entry.

Edit: Add Cameron Locke for Ricochet's(Helio) alter ego. Add him to PWG as a lower midcard face highlight reel.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Low Ki's overness to 69. He is just as well known and popular on the independent circuit as Austin Aries.

-Raise Eric Young's wages to 40,000.

I'm fine with Ki's overness, 69 is one above Colt Cabana's and below Zack Ryder which is where he needs to be. I'd actually lower Aries over to 66 as Cabana is more over than he is.

Rename Eric Perez to Escobar, that is his name in IWA right now.

Add Fuego Dragones as an alter ego for Mr. Aguila, he used this as an alter ego while he did dark matches after being paired with Lita.

Lower Carlito's wages to 35K.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Aries is still one of the hottest, best known guys on the indies. 68 I think would be fair.

But Colt is at 68, Colt is more widely known due to his failed WWE run and his podcast. :shifty: I'm still sticking to 66 for Aries.

Aries is still one of the hottest, best known guys on the indies. 68 I think would be fair.

But Colt is at 68, Colt is more widely known due to his failed WWE run and his podcast. :shifty: I'm still sticking to 66 for Aries.

Could we go 67 and compromise?

Could we go 67 and compromise?

Colt is more widely known to common fans, but to smarks Aries is more popular. It is weird with overness, how while Eddie Edwards may be virtually unknown to the common fan, he still has a higher overness than someone such as the Usos, who the fan would probably be vaguely familiar with.

On the indies Colt is extremely popular, but usually an upper mid-carder. Aries is a main eventer everywhere he goes and at or very near the level of Low Ki, Homicide, etc.

Edited by KrisClassic

Weedman and Dysfunction appear to be the same guy, according to cagematch, http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=1894&gimmick=Weedman

Jay Fenix and Josh Alexander are duplicates, one can be deleted. http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=6021&gimmick=Jay+Fenix

There is also another duplicate...and that would be The Hacker and Scotty O' Shea. Delete 1 of those guys. http://ontariowrestlingsindyelite.com/profile/scottyoshea.htm