Attitude: 100

Behavior: 95

Check Shooting Ability, Menacing.

Wage: 1,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Add him to NWA-F1, manager, Face, Mentor. Make him Josh Adam's manager.

-Raise Eric Everlast's brawl to 65.

-Raise Diablo Santiago's charisma to 50.

-Raise Reid Flair's overness to 25.

-Raise Amy Lee's stiffness to 68.

-Raise Evan Bourne's brawl to 54 and technical to 71.

-Raise Fast Eddie's brawl to 38 and stiffness to 42. Check SS Look.

-Check SS Look for Robbie Dynamite. Raise his brawl to 45, technical to 80, and stiffness to 45.

-Check Shooting Ability for Deano. Raise his brawl to 55, speed to 50, and technical to 71.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps lower Dakota Darsow's over to 22, I think I over estimated with the 38 from last month.

Raise James Mason's brawl to 25, speed to 55, technical to 40 and charisma to 53.

Add Anthony Nese to Tony Nese's alter egos. I'd also raise his brawl to 43, he had pretty good strikes during the X-Division showcase.

Add Jesse Sorensen to the game.

Name: Jesse Sorensen

Short Name: Sorensen

Birth Month: Unknown?

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher: Spinning DDT

Secondary Finisher: Spinning DDT

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Tweener

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 28

Speed: 65

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 20

Selling: 68

Over: 18

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Relationships:

Loyalty: Brother Devon, Bully Ray

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Red, I made a suggestion for Robbie Dynamite's technical just above yours. I suggested 80, which I think is accurate. He is reminiscent of a young Dynamite Kid.

-Add a friendship between Chris Cage and Trent Barreta.

-JTG's current gimmick does not work.

-Raise Chris Jericho's overness to 94.

-Raise Justin Roberts' talent to 86.

-Raise Steve Lombardi's talent to 96.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Red, I made a suggestion for Robbie Dynamite's technical just above yours. I suggested 80, which I think is accurate. He is reminiscent of a young Dynamite Kid.

I fixed that. for some reason I missed that.

I try...

CJ Parker

Full Name: CJ Parker

Short Name: CJ

Birth Month: October

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: $12000

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Fireman's Carry Gutbuster (Impact)

Other Finisher: Fireman's Carry Gutbuster (Impact)

Contract Type: Written

Employer: WWE

Disposition: Face

Position: Development Deal

Gimmick: Cool

Brawl: 54

Speed: 43

Tech: 58

Stiffness: 48

Over: 15

Charisma: 72

Attidtude: 85

Behaviour: 85

Check SS Look

Alter Egos: Juice Robinson

Nick Rogers

Full Name: Nick Rogers

Short Name: Rogers

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Canadian

Primary Finisher: Leg Choke (Submission)

Other Finisher: Leg Choke (Submission)

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Man In Black

Brawl: 51

Speed: 59

Tech: 67

Stiffness: 51

Charisma: 77

Check SS Look

Alter Egos: Austin Spencer, Mayor Austin Spencer, The Mayor

Rodney Thomas

Full Name: Rodney Thomas

Short Name: Thomas

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality: Canadian

Primary Finisher: Spear (Impact)

Other Finisher: Spear (Impact)

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Cocky

Brawl: 59

Speed: 36

Tech: 46

Stiffness: 56

Selling: 63

Charisma: 64

Check SS Look

Alter Egos: Brandon Barker, Brock Barker, "Shotgun" Brock Barker

This is something I've been thinking about for the past few months. Is there any reason to have Linda McMahon still in the game. With her doing her politic thing, she'll never be an on screen character again. I am open to hearing reasons to keep her in the game, but you won't sway me with, "She could still come back." That's a horseshit reason. Hell, Bill DeMott could come back and work but we are ok with him being a staff member.

This is something I've been thinking about for the past few months. Is there any reason to have Linda McMahon still in the game. With her doing her politic thing, she'll never be an on screen character again. I am open to hearing reasons to keep her in the game, but you won't sway me with, "She could still come back." That's a horseshit reason. Hell, Bill DeMott could come back and work but we are ok with him being a staff member.

She was decisively defeated in the election for Republican nominee for Governor and spent $50 million of her own money on the race. I don't think she should be taken out due to her failed political career.

She was decisively defeated in the election for Republican nominee for Governor and spent $50 million of her own money on the race. I don't think she should be taken out due to her failed political career.

Even after that defeat, she still didn't come back. Thanks for proving my point. Now, take her out of the data.

she was never on much before thst, you can't use her not being on as a reason to remove her. There is ALWAYS a chance she'll do something on WWE TV.

she was never on much before thst, you can't use her not being on as a reason to remove her. There is ALWAYS a chance she'll do something on WWE TV.

Yeah, there's always a chance that Dean Malenko, or Jamie Noble, or go ahead and name all the former on screen characters that work behind the scenes at WWE or TNA might come back. Just because the potential of a return is there doesn't mean it is likely. Linda will not make another on screen appearance as a character again. The only way she comes back is if she can get a political rival there in a debate.

I think we should consider removing JAPW and instead replacing it with the new promotion the same people are running, Jersey Shore Championship Wrestling. How often does JAPW run, 4-6 times per year? As far as I am aware, JSCW will run monthly.

-Make Oman Tortuga an active wrestler again. Check SS Look and Shooting Ability.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Yeah, there's always a chance that Dean Malenko, or Jamie Noble, or go ahead and name all the former on screen characters that work behind the scenes at WWE or TNA might come back. Just because the potential of a return is there doesn't mean it is likely. Linda will not make another on screen appearance as a character again. The only way she comes back is if she can get a political rival there in a debate.

I think she should be back as WWE's owner or something to that respect. Linda never wrestled and only made what 5 appearances after 1999-2002. She really has not done much period. No matches just coming out everyonce in a while to over-rule Vince on something.

I think we should consider removing JAPW and instead replacing it with the new promotion the same people are running, Jersey Shore Championship Wrestling. How often does JAPW run, 4-6 times per year? As far as I am aware, JSCW will run monthly.

I agree with that. JAPW has not run since either November 2010 to prepare for the New Japan tour with funding.

Add an inactive team for Tony Nese (Maverick) and Trent Baretta (Plazma) as Maverick and Plazma at 10 exp. They were former NYWC tag champs.

Edit: After looking at Derrick Neikirk's wikipedia entry, luchawiki entry and cagematch profile, remove Derrick Nitro from his alter egos. Add Derek Neikirk, Derrick Linkin and Derrick Nikerson to his alter egos.

Also add an alter ego entry for Mike Knox with Mike Hettinga and Mike Nox.

Possibly remove The Machine from the game, I cannot find him on cagematch.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Bill if you decide to add JSCW in place of JAPW, let me know. I will provide all the stats.

-Anthony Graves and Jon Dahmer are the new NWA F1PW Tag Team Champions.

-Raise Alex Colon's brawl to 78, stiffness to 73, and overness to 35. Raise his wage to 8,000. Make him an Upper Mid Carder for NWA F1.

-Raise RV1's brawl to 73.

-Raise Alex Payne's brawl to 68.

-Raise Kevin Cunningham's overness to 28.

-Raise Anthony Graves' overness to 31. Make him an Upper Mid Carder for NWA F1.

-Raise Jon Dahmer's overness to 32.

-Raise Ophidian's stiffness to 36.

Lance Steel isn't always portrayed exclusively by Niles Young. I think he should be made into a separate worker.

Edited by KrisClassic

For one reason or another, TNA has decided to drop the masked Sangriento character from Mexico. TNA introduced the character shortly after WWE debuted Sin Cara. Amazing Red was the wrestler under the mask playing Sangriento.

Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red

Matt Hardy stated yesterday on Twitter that he is sick and therefore unable to eat for four days. His weight has also dropped to 204 pounds.

"Got on the scale tonight and weighed in at 204 after bein sick and not eating for 4 days. I can't remember the last time I was this light, WOW!" he wrote. "Thanks for all the get well wishes, they are much appreciated! I'm finally feeling better, I can't remember ever being this sick in my life."

Maybe make Matt Hardy a lightweight for now?

---

Change Devin Allen's birth month to August according to http://www.fcwprowrestling.com/formersuperstars.htm.

Make Jason Wayne the OVW Heavyweight Champion.

Add Mr. Black to OVW as Face with the Trash gimmick. He and Trailer Park Trash are the OVW Southern Tag Team Champions. Last one ist not in the game, so make the Titles vacant.

Add a stable in OVW called Bolin Services 2.0 with Chris Bolin (leader), James Thomas, Mo Green and Rocco Bellagio.

Also add a tag team called Bolin Services 2.0 (James Thomas & Rocco Bellagio), 2 EXP, active.

Raise Beverly Mullins' stiffness to 20 and her overness to 22. Also raise her age to 26 according to http://beverly-mullins.com/. Add a friendship between her and Angela Fong.

DeSean Bishop should be Face with the Rasta gimmick.

Briley Pierce should be Face with the Staff Member gimmick. He is an interviewer in FCW.

Uncheck SS Look for Brutus Beefcake.

Untick menacing for Kevin Sullivan. When he was the Taskmaster back in WCW, no doubt, but now... no way, he is 61.

Edited by jadenjater

While I agree that there's not a lot of point keeping Linda as a "worker" character - after all she can always be added back in the editor if someone desperately wants to use her - political involvement doesn't mean she definitely won't come back. Jesse Ventura was a special guest ref while Governor of Minnesota.