Haye vs. Klitschko

Baddar

Couldn't find a decent stream - so Radio 5 live it is! I don't think I've ever listened to a boxing match before :huh:

I've got it 29-28 so far. I thought Haye won the 3rd there and he's hit some hard shots, if he can land a few more during the fight then he should get a knock down.

Wladimirs doing what he normally does trying to win the first few rounds and then go for the knock out when the opponents tired....however Haye won't get tired like half of the chumps he's used to fighting.

Latter rounds are going to be so important. If Wladimir gets tired Haye could capitalize but so far Hayes landing a few power shots. Big shot by Wladimir!

And yeh I wouldn't say Hayes taking a beating. Hayes landed probably the most significant power shots but Wladimirs landed the most punches based on his jabbing.

Edited by davidmarrio

He does need to start keeping his hands up, that is one thing I know for sure.

Plus, boxing the way Haye is, he definitely isn't going to be totting up the rounds....he probably needed a KO anyway, but he'll definitely need it boxing this way.

Boss Jacob "Stitch" Duran is in Wladimirs corner haha.

David needs to throw more punches to set up the big shot instead of waiting for a mistake and trying to evade punches. Dunno how George Foreman has the fight level haha.