Haye vs. Klitschko

Baddar

Afolabi to win by decision, Klitschko to win by TKO inside six rounds is what I'm going for. If Haye wins I'll be astonished, I can't see anyway in which he is better than Klitschko.

Haye is faster and has a harder punch, that's two things he's better than Klitschko at and that's what will win him the fight. Haye knockout in four rounds that's what I'm going for, and I wouldn't be suprised if Haye does him in the first round to be honest.

Wladimir Klitschko by decision.

I just want to see David Haye get his face smashed repeatedly. The guy is the ultimate knob and unlikeable in every which way possible. In contrast Wladimir just seems likean intelligent and just a straight up nice guy.

From what I've seen of Haye he doesn't seem that much of a dick, I mean you expect a boxer to be a bit cocky and arrogant. Hope he wins but I think Klitschko will win, probably on points.

I don't follow boxing all that much but wtf has Haye done that makes him such a dick? :unsure:

Refusing to shake Kitschko's hand and sporting a t-shirt of him decapitating Wlad are two off the bat.

Edited by The Cool One

Add me to the list of people who finds him annoying. Though arrogance can be bred in boxers. Certainly ours, remember though - like Eubank - might just be working the audience and helping him to stand out. Self promotion is a big part in getting somewhere in boxing.

Also can't forgive him for sharing the ring with Bieber and not killing him. :shifty:

From what I've seen of Haye he doesn't seem that much of a dick, I mean you expect a boxer to be a bit cocky and arrogant. Hope he wins but I think Klitschko will win, probably on points.

I expect cocky and arrogant but if you want to do that and be likeable you have to have at least some character or class to your personality. Hayes a complete prick, and he's done a cracking job of making me buy a PPV to hopefully see him get an absolute pasting, which looking at his England shirt wearing pandering bollocks wasn't what he was aiming for.

I expect cocky and arrogant but if you want to do that and be likeable you have to have at least some character or class to your personality. Hayes a complete prick, and he's done a cracking job of making me buy a PPV to hopefully see him get an absolute pasting, which looking at his England shirt wearing pandering bollocks wasn't what he was aiming for.

Maybe it is what he wanted Colly?

For me it's classic pro-wrestling 101: They are in Gemany, where Klitschko is popular, so he's 'heeling it up'. They might even both be in on it to drive up buys for the PPV?

That said it annoys me seeing him do it. I prefer sportsmen representing our country to be a bit more respectful? I'd kinda like to see a British guy unifying the belts, would be good for British boxing, but wouldn't be too upset to see Klitschko "shut the heel's mouth" in proper pro-wrestling storytelling!

If it's not all one big hype-fest that they are all in-on then I think the taunting by Haye could backfire badly. All the pressure will be on him and he's given plenty of ammo to Klischko to motivate himself to take him apart in the ring!

I don't follow boxing all that much but wtf has Haye done that makes him such a dick? :unsure:

Refusing to shake Kitschko's hand and sporting a t-shirt of him decapitating Wlad are two off the bat.

Both awesome things.

Hope Haye wrecks him.

• Like 4

Haye has a chance but this is his first fight at heavyweight that isn't against middling competition (Harrison, Valuev) or someone in their absolute twilight (Ruiz) so we'll see. If Klitschko is aggressive from the bell, Haye is fucked. If Klitschko coasts through the early rounds Haye can definitely swing it his way.

I don't know if I believe that Haye is a better or harder knockout puncher, Wladimir has creased more than a few in his own right even though his rep is to paw his way to a decision. Speed obviously goes to Haye but it's sort of offset when your opponent has arms that are nine feet long.

Heavyweight boxing needs Chris Arreola to lose the tits and Alexander Povetkin to start taking risks. Maybe Tomasz Adamek will turn out, maybe not.

Good boxing fights need a good guy and a bad guy. Klitschko is seemingly a nice enough and well spoken guy despite apparently demanding tat the fight be in Germany (where any points decision will go to him) or nowhere and wanting more money out of it.

So Haye takes the role of the bad guy because that's good for the build-up and memory of the fight. Whatever people think of Haye's abilities this is a HUGE fight for the Heayweight division especially as arguably the last excitement for it was back in the times of Lennox Lewis.