APOEL vs. Real Madrid

Marseille vs. Bayern Munich

Benfica vs. Chelsea

AC Milan vs. Barcelona
Semi finals:

Marseille/Real Madrid vs. APOEL/Real Madrid

Benfica/Chelsea vs. AC Milan/Barcelona

Madrid v Madrid semi!

If only Basle didn't decide to concentrate on the Swiss league and took the competition serious, they could have had epic semi final with APOEL guaranteed :(

Interesting games though, I think Barca should beat AC Milan as they still seem to have momentary lapses defensively so if Barca catch them on a bad day could see them getting a few goals, Marseille/Bayern will be tight game and Mandanda being suspended for the first leg could play a big part in the game. Madrid should beat APOEL and I think Benfica will put up a good fight but I see Chelsea winning comfortably at home but sneaking one away

Goin with Madrid/Bayern and Chelsea/Barca semis with El Clasico in the final.

• Admin
Uefa have announced the dates for the Champions League quarter-finals and semi-finals:

Quarter-final first leg, Tuesday 27 March - Benfica v Chelsea and APOEL v Real Madrid

Wednesday 28 March - Olympique de Marseille v Bayern Munich and AC Milan v Barcelona

Second leg, Tuesday 3 April - Bayern Munich v Olympique de Marseille and Barcelona v AC Milan

Wednesday 4 April - Chelsea v Benfica and Real Madrid v APOEL

Semi-final first leg, Tuesday 17 April - Olympique de Marseille or FC Bayern Munich v APOEL FC or Real Madrid

Wednesday 18 April - Benfica or Chelsea v AC Milan or Barcelona

Second leg, Tuesday 24 April - AC Milan or Barcelona v Benfica or Chelsea

Wednesday 25 April - APOEL or Real Madrid v Olympique de Marseille or FC Bayern Munich

It's going to be Chelsea/Barca!

I can see Benfica beating Chelsea, really can.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid in the final would be interesting in a way. Not as interesting as APOEL vs Benfica though of course.

Just to put my post into context: I posted that while the draw was still going on. Benfica are no mugs, it'll be a tough one for sure.

I think we have a chance against Chelsea but it will depend largely on how our league goes until then. We and Braga are one point behind Porto, and both quarter final legs will be close to the two most important games we have until the end of the league (against Braga at home and Sporting away). If we mess up until then, we may concentrate solely on those two Chelsea games, if things go our way here we might do just the opposite just like two years ago against Liverpool in the Europa League where we ended up thrashed at Anfield. We don't have that many options to rotate our squad so we might have to concentrate on just one objective.

• Admin
The French League (LFP) have postponed Olympique Marseille's Ligue 1 game against Montpellier to help the club prepare for their Champions League quarter-final return leg against Bayern Munich. Marseille had been due to play Montpellier on 31 March, three days after hosting Bayern Munich on 28 March.

:/