Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Man, I LOVE my Villa team.

'bout to start the second season.

So season one.

Incomings were Diouf on a free. Gibson from Man U for 2.3m. That was it until Jan. Jan was productive. Affelay from Barca for 6.5m. N'Zonzi and Olsson from a sinking BBurn for 14m.

Only Warnock outgoing for any real cash. 3.1m

So we finished 6th, after flirting with the top four. I was pleased. Anyway.. pre-season.

My out-goings..

some free's.. Heskey, Guzan, Beye, Diouf, some youth, etc.

Ireland to Stoke on loan.

Makoun out for 3m.

Collins for 2m.

Herd for 2m.

Hutton for 5m.

Gibson also left, on a player exchange. More on this in a minute.

My in-freaking-comings;

David Stockdale for 850k

Joe Lewis on a free

Owen Hargreaves on a free

Scott Dann for 6m

Charlie Adam for 7m

Salomon Kalou on a free

Daniel "20 Goals" Sturridge. 3.2m. Oh. Yes.

As for the player exchange... Kyle Walker. In exchange for Gibson. Who cost less than 2.5m 12 months previous.

Of course there was youth prospects during all that.

But the team has improved leaps and bounds already.

I feel dirty. Decided to go with Spurs and, well, I signed Tevez.

Then he scores eight in eight, we concede one goal in all of this and I have 7 wins and one draw. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now!

I had the same thing happen. I went to the steam website and found it absolutely useless so I just uninstalled and installed the game again and now its working fine again.

The GB Olympics job is a brilliant mini-game. Just lost to Ghana in the final despite having a front 3 of Bale, Rooney and Young :(.

I won the Olympics, with Hart in goal, Gerrard as a AMC and Rooney up front, but my 2 top scorers were Carroll and Jonjo Shelvey.

Fucking Daniel Sturridge. I got Leicester promoted and offered him an AMAZING contract since he's been frozen out at Chelsea and would be steal at £3.5m. Still won't come. Just not interested. Any ideas on how I can convince increase his interest?

Offer him everything you can. Just up the shit out of bonus payments, sell on fees, etc.