Football Manager 2012

Lineker

It's all getting weird in England in the Pentagon.

Stoke finished 2nd in the PL and qualified for the Champions League, the best average rating in the division belonged to Stephen Warnock and Dan Gosling just scored on his England debut.

Strange.

According to my comparison tabs, I have an 18 year old English goalkeeper in my A'erbin U19 squad called Bob Nixon. I can click his profile from there and look at his stats screen.

This is all fine and dandy except I don't have a Bob Nixon in my squad and when I search for him using the searchbar, he doesn't exist...

:unsure:

Nah, I've knocked them all off. It's doubly confusing because you're not allowed to sign foreign goalkeepers in China, so he should never have shown up in the first place.

• Admin

Little help needed - for some reason, certain international kits will show on a nation's information screen but not on the match overview screen. Can't think why this might be - I've checked the config and everything seems in order. Anybody else had a similar issue?

I could always creator a new connfig.xml file; I remember there being a config creator tool available for download a few years back....

I just found a player who could be my talisman for years to come. He is a greek youth player with awesome set piece stats, my coaches all reckon he will be a leading premier league star and I've tied him up to a 5 year contract w00t.gif

Plus I have a local lad that came thru the youth system and is rated at 5 star by my coaches w00t.gif

Guest mr. potato head

I've been playing a Man City game for a week now and it's going excellently. I mean, you'd expect that, but I've never been able to keep a club near the top of any league when they're expected to be, so I was unsure going into this. Six games into the Premier Division and two into UEFA, have won everything except for a three-game stretch (1-2 to Chelsea, 0-3 to Real Madrid, 2-2 to Liverpool) where Hart, Yaya Toure, Hargeaves, Zabaleta, de Jong, Clichy, Milner, Johnson were all out hurt.

Tactically I occasionally fall into a 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-3 depending who's healthy, but my default is a 4-2-3-1 with wingers up front, working very well.

I've been playing a Man City game for a week now and it's going excellently. I mean, you'd expect that, but I've never been able to keep a club near the top of any league when they're expected to be, so I was unsure going into this. Six games into the Premier Division and two into UEFA, have won everything except for a three-game stretch (1-2 to Chelsea, 0-3 to Real Madrid, 2-2 to Liverpool) where Hart, Yaya Toure, Hargeaves, Zabaleta, de Jong, Clichy, Milner, Johnson were all out hurt.

Tactically I occasionally fall into a 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-3 depending who's healthy, but my default is a 4-2-3-1 with wingers up front, working very well.

So you've won everything except for 37.5% of the matches you've played? <_<

• Admin

Little help needed - for some reason, certain international kits will show on a nation's information screen but not on the match overview screen. Can't think why this might be - I've checked the config and everything seems in order. Anybody else had a similar issue?

I could always creator a new connfig.xml file; I remember there being a config creator tool available for download a few years back....

Anybody? :(