Football Manager 2012

Lineker

How're are you already in 2012?

And I love the idea of a network game, but our 4 way attempt at one was terrible because it was so slow. Maybe it'll work better on the new game, in which case, I'm up for trying it.

I still wanna try a FM draft. I just know nothing about database editing.

I would highly suggest Gary Hooper and Tom Cairney to any mid table club in the Premiership. I bought Hooper from Celtic in January for my West Brom side and he was disappointing, scoring 2 in 16. But this season, parterned with Michael Owen (who has, himself, scored 6 goals and racked up a few assists), he's scored something like 11 in 13 starts, including a hat trick against Man United. Cairney I bought at the start of my second season after he was the championship's overall best player. Picked him up for 4mil and he's got 7 assists or so already as my game approaches Christmas. My whole side looks very different to a normal West Brom side, with only Jonas Olsson retaining a usual starting position, with Brunt, Sharner and Shane Long making sporadic appearances. Currently 7th and hoping to get a spot in Europe this year.

If he's in 2020, chances are he skipped a year or five before jumping in.

I still haven't got this, mainly because I didn't put much into 2011. I did have a semi-successful net game with my mate, and games of that kind are the only thing that would make me want to buy 2012, I think. It's 100x more fun with a friend.

Went into Gamestop yesterday to maybe get this and saw that it had an hillariously high price tag of €45. I mean charging that much for it is just asking for piracy. Not a hope I'm paying that much with Uncharted, Assasain's Creed and MW3 all on the list before it.

Might have to look into this whole Steam thing for the first time and forgo a physical copy. Does Steam make the game any different at all? I'd hate to think too that someday my internet craps out and I can't play FM, that'd annoy me.

I checked the price of it in HMV on Friday and it was €34.99. So yeah, go there.

"Christophe Lollichon has noticed that Romelu Lukaku is currently unhappy about his training workload."

Oh here we go...same old wah wah wah about lessening the load but no actual clue about what level the lazy tosser would actually be happy with. I went through weeks of this with Sturridge.

"He feels the current workload is on the low side and you should look to give him more to do."

... :mellow:

Romelu, have I ever told you that I love you?