Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I actually think the real reason Andorra is so shit is because their entire population could fit in Wembley stadium with room to spare.

Finally got into a game for more than the first few matches. Started with Kiddeminster Harriers. Signed Pablo Counago and a few freebies and loans. Just over halfway through the season and sitting 4th (my target is top half), made the FA Cup 2nd Round (losing to Huddesfield 5-1).

Dear god my new laptop is incredible. I'm playing like, 14 leagues in FM2011 and it's at 3 and a half stars game speed.

I'm doing a Triangle (:shifty:), trying to win in Asia, North and South America. This is only to tide me over until Xmas and I get FM2012, mind. Currently enjoying the fact I just beat the leaders of the K-League 2-1 in the FA Cup with my N-League team.

Got MK Dons into the League One Play Offs by beating Bury 2-0. Won the last game of the season 4-0 against league runners up Preston. Now for the *ugh* playoffs. I hate them.

Dear god my new laptop is incredible. I'm playing like, 14 leagues in FM2011 and it's at 3 and a half stars game speed.

I'm doing a Triangle (:shifty:), trying to win in Asia, North and South America. This is only to tide me over until Xmas and I get FM2012, mind. Currently enjoying the fact I just beat the leaders of the K-League 2-1 in the FA Cup with my N-League team.

What laptop is it?

And MK Dons are in the Championship. So far my signings have been Harry Kane and Andros Townsend on year long loans from my parent club Spurs.

We have no money and I'd need to majorly cut the wage bill if I wanted to buy new players (that said we have got lots of new sponsors who pay double what we used to be getting). We've got a media prediction of finishing bottom. This is going to be fun! :shifty:

Injury crisis + Sudden run of shit form= Frustrated and angry David :angry:

My Chelsea team suddenly went to bits end of last season in an epic we could have won a treble but instead we'll win nothing and finish third. This season things have started off really well then all of a sudden everyones getting injured. Really annoying as well :(

I can either play FM on the laptop, which can't handle many leagues but I can play a lot, or on the desktop tower that's hooked up to the TV...which could probably run all the leagues twice over but I can't play quite so readily.

Alas.

Media predict we'll finish 24th. Odds on us getting promoted 33/1!

These two things seem to contrast with each other. Especially since our promotion odds are not that much greater than Leeds.