Football Manager 2012

Lineker

What do I need to tell someone new with the game which files to remove/tamper with to get everything like the German team sorted? I have forgooten.

Go to Program Files/steam/steamapps/common/fm12/data/db/1200 and delete the 'all' folder

Doing a challenge on another site, where you try and take a team that has never made it to the World Cup. I'm playing as Uzbekistan. I just beat Sri Lanka 1-0 on aggregate.... This could be hard.

How do you add...say Fiji as a playable nation?

Like this

just noticed...that's 2011...

Same system of EDT files. According to my EWB Rangers edt file, I've made 1538 edits to the database, clocking in at a whopping filesize of 11kb...

Haven't played FM for a few weeks, just finished off my second season with Blyth and JUSt missed out on successive promotions. Was predicted to be relegated, got into the playoffs but 3 of my main guys (Counago, Vipond and Leeds Loanee Joe McCann were all injured, would have been McCann's last game too.). Pretty happy though, didn't really expect another promotion this year anyway so even getting that high was good. Time to sell a few players and promote a couple of star youth players and build the team up before I make the jump to League 2.

And I need to play my City game at some point ¬_¬.

Decided I hate the Brazilian league so I scrapped that game. Going to have a stab at the "take a team from the bottom to top division in England" achievement.

And the lucky team is...BASINGSTOKE!! :w00t:

I want to do Telford, since they're the team I first ever did that with, but they're now BlueSquare Premier :(

I still can't decide who to choose without them there.

My Basingstoke save game is named after what my brother and his friends used to call Basingstoke when they lived there much longer than the 2 months I did before I buggered off to university. It's a name that, even with all the sarcasm you could all collectively muster, would not be said with sufficient sarcasm to do it justice. The save game is titled Amazingstoke.

But yes: three games into the Blue Square Bet South season, three wins. Nice.

And "a consortium of local businessmen, possibly involving a former footballer" could be taking over the club, according to The Non-League Paper.

Surely they can't give me less money than the £0 transfer budget, £4kpw wage budget (currently £500 over) that I already have, right? :shifty:

Been playing this game in between a couple of others, Decided to start a game with Rochdale in League 1 for the simple reason that i live in Rochedale in Australia. First season i drag them to second in league 1 and got promoted. Second season currently in january and sitting 16th.

Biggest problem i find is the paltry budget ive been given and the fact that im currently at 42k wages and my wage budget is 35k. Has anyone else every played as Rochdale before and got a decent wage budget out of them?