Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Yeah, he isn't declared for anyone and specifically took up citizenship to play for Canada.

Also in my last two MLS games we've won 6-0!

Regenerations, I have always assumed as the game used regenerate stats of old players as new ones.

Newgens being the new players the game creates.

Sorry for the typo, I wasn't sure how it was spelt. I knew what they were, just wasn't sure why they were called 'regens'....but thanks for clearing that up :)

I have just started a football manager story on another website about me bringing history back to AS Roma and bringing the youth talents into the first team.

If anybody wants to check it out, i'll post the link below:

http://www.fmscout.com/q-5909-AS-Roma--The-upbringing-of-a-dynasty.html

So it's late October for me now, bottom of the table with only three points (though I've been screwed by refs not calling offside and a complete fluke of an OG) and still being crippled by injuries (Forcing me to shift from a 4-1-2-1-2 to a 3-1-3-1-2 because all my right-side defenders are injured)

Yet in the League Cup, I'm in the final eight. Granted my toughest task in the cup so far has been Wigan...

While fighting off relegation was something I expected... Arsenal being one of the people my ascent up the table could send out of the premiership is an actual possibility makes this a bit of an exciting run.

Started a game as Barnet. Media prediction of dead last. Brought in some decent freebies (Danny Swailes, Ben Webster and Patrick Suffo). Was unbeaten in pre-season (holding Arsenal Reserves & Q.P.R reserves to draws and beating West Ham Reserves 6-0 :w00t: ), then lost the opening game of the season to Cheltenham 1-0 thanks to some lax finishing, not that disappointed since they expect to be in the play-off hunt and we should be fighting for our lives