Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Sevilla just paid me £10mil to loan out my 2nd choice striker for the season, this is after I loaned him out for £7.5mil to Inter Milan the season before and that was only from the 31st of January. Didn't realise clubs were stupid enough to pay that much money for loans. I think I'll just lease the lad out for the rest of his career to make a stupid profit.

It's how I bankrolled my way to success as Rangers! Hurray for semi cheating.

It's the first time I've ever been offered a decent amount of money for a player on loan. This guy is world class but there's no spot on the team for him and I', struggling with the homegrown ruls too so he had to go. Both times I wanted to flog him for £40mil but no team offered to buy him, I just had a lash of loan offers for silly money.

I do have a soft spot for him though, because he's a tall regen striker I bought from Bilbao who is coincidentally called Llorente.

Jose Mari might be my favorite FM player ever.

20 goals in the first season, and in 2 and a half matches (playing match 3 right now) he already has 4 goals. And he's doing this all at the young age of 33 (will be 34 in December).

Last season Ochieng, my leading scorer, netted a total of 24 goals in 34 appearances.

It is now October 6th in the new season and he has already equalled that tally. In 12 games.

Also I've won every game thus far and top Serie A.

This might be a good year.

I can't leave my Newcastle game behind. There's literally no reason to continue, I've won everything more than once including winning everything in one season but I just can't turn my back on the game after playing 12 seasons. I just can't get interested in another game because I've created a universe that I couldn't replicate. I love my regens too much. :(

God damn Lionel Messi. Because I scouted him, I'm now getting updates from every single manager in the world, all of them saying "Messi to win Player of the Year".

Bastards. After Torres had such an awesome season last year too.

So Anthony Pilkington is all like "Hey, man, why don't you put me in games more?"

So I was like "Because last time I did you sucked, bro."

So then he's like "Give me another chance"

So I'm iike "Alright, we got an FA cup match coming up and we drew a Blue Square side, impress me".

And then he's all like "FOUR GOALS! 9.9 RATING! WHAT"

And I'm like "See, all you needed was motivation."

Meanwhile James Vaughan gets sent off for a stupid elbow in the face in the FA cup match after that. Now I'm down to Mister Can't Find The Net With A GPS (better known as Steve Morison) as my designated goalscorer against Everton (who, somehow, are #4).

Well, at least I'm fulfilling my cup expectations... and supporters are really loving me now that they've realized how awesome my Guti deal was.

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

10 points through six games in a surprisingly close Ligue 1 (top team is somehow Lorient, but they're only on 13 points). Not bad for what I've come to realize is ratings-wise maybe 14th or 15th in L1 overall. But they look so good on the pitch!

Our last match was a win for the ages too. Hosting Bordeaux (apparently our biggest rivals and on paper a better team). Go down 2-0 at the half, give an angry team talk that apparently works as Braaten jukes around a couple defenders before scoring one. Around the 75-minute mark, Sissoko blasts two into the net and we hang on for the win.

After winning the World Cup in 2014 with Netherlands, I moved to Stoke in the middle of December. They were in debt by a decent amount and doing completely shit. They were in the Europa League though and near enough through to the first knockout round. End of the season and I've finished 7th in the league 1 point behind the usual top 6. Europa League champions beating Paris SG who thankfully didn't bring it and Strootman got sent off which was awesome! FA Cup champions after beating Man Utd in the final, who also didn't bring it. Only got to the semi-final of the Carling Cup, but fuck it that's good enough. Hoilett scored number 1 and 3 goal of the season too! Finances are still a bit shit, but I'm 800k in the clear now.

Best 12 months I've ever had!

Anybody ever have their regens change?

My keeper just went from having long black hair to completely bald over the summer. What an amazing yet pointless feature!

That's cool! I never seem to get that far to care what regens look like since they're not in the first team.