Scream: The Woodsboro Murders Signups

Alright people... 23 people wanted to compete in a mafia game based around the original Scream trilogy...

You know the drill... Leave your name and I'll add you to the list... I'll leave the list going for a couple of days and see how many I get to sign up... I know 23 might seem a little too much, but hopefully we get that, otherwise there are a couple of roles I can cut I guess...

With this been my first game, hopefully people enjoy the twists and turns and I can pull it off so that people want me to do more games... Let's get it started...

1. Rider

2. Hickey

3. C-Mil

4. Ben D.D Cuntface

5. Australian Of The Moment

6. Pleatherface

7. Matt

8. Gazz

9. R.W

10. Ace

11. Mysterio2000X

12. Summ

13. Darnez

14. Blehschmidt

15. Pizzamonkey

16. EddieG

17. Meacon

18. Bill

19. Ruki

20. Troy

21. Split

22. iiMarco x

23. Disturbed

Reserve List

1. Sheep

2. NM!

Edited by phatman

Well, sometimes you get people who sign-up for a game, read an online mafia wikipedia thing and go "oh, I've got this whole thing figured out, I want to run one" and it usually ends bad.

Then there are guys who sign-up for multiple games, try to play and, more importantly to me, try to understand the way this particular community plays (which isn't something you can get by bringing experience from another forum over) and then after going through all that decide to try their hand at game design. Even the ones that don't end good rarely end bad as, at the very least, it's a fresh perspective from someone who'll probably take the time and energy to make it work as well as possible.

Lumping you in the latter category.

Or lattergory...

• Like 1