EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

beat the deadskins 7-0 to stay in the playoff hunt. underwhelming game with no offense. Peterson got stuffed and Ponder couldn't throw well.

John Beck is pretty terrible. The only time he got them close he'd throw a pick in the end zone. Chad Greenway got broken ribs after returning an INT.

I look forward to crushing your playoff dreams. :)

You're the one who decided to take the fucking injury and "deal with it." You also have, oh gee, Arian fucking Foster and Matt Schaub to ease the blow. The Texans are so much better than the Lions on both sides of the ball anyways.

I take my losses when they're handed to me, never said I wouldn't take the loss. But ya know what, the rest of my games can be simmed for the rest of the season and the injuries than come with it.

It's a stupid video game that doesn't mean fucking shit in real life! And it was against the CPU. Not like I said, "Hey Mystikz, lets restart. Calvin got injured."

Fuck this.

Cry some more. Seriously, quit acting like a petulant child. You know what the personnel you're going to have available, so don't use "waah, he has a better team than me" as some bullshit get-out. If the Lions are so bad, why pick them? My main problem with it is that it creates an unfair advantage over other user teams if we're all signing picking up second-rate free agents to fill holes and you're operating at 100% because you keep quitting like a bitch.

Cry some more? Quit acting like a petulant child? Haha, really? You're the only one who's acting like a child and crying. "Ohh wahh... he's quitting, and working over a stupid video game to get out of injuries. Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I suck ass at Madden. Wahh." Cry me a fucking river, bitch. I never had any problems with the Lions. It's just true the Texans are better. Go look at the rosters that the league is using.

Maybe it wouldn't be an unfair advantage if the rules specifically stated in the beginning, "No quitting to prevent injuries and you only have "x" amount of tries."

But you know what, I quit the league & I'm done talking about it. Have fun everyone, and goodluck to anyone who made the playoffs.

You're the one who decided to take the fucking injury and "deal with it." You also have, oh gee, Arian fucking Foster and Matt Schaub to ease the blow. The Texans are so much better than the Lions on both sides of the ball anyways.

I take my losses when they're handed to me, never said I wouldn't take the loss. But ya know what, the rest of my games can be simmed for the rest of the season and the injuries than come with it.

It's a stupid video game that doesn't mean fucking shit in real life! And it was against the CPU. Not like I said, "Hey Mystikz, lets restart. Calvin got injured."

Fuck this.

Cry some more. Seriously, quit acting like a petulant child. You know what the personnel you're going to have available, so don't use "waah, he has a better team than me" as some bullshit get-out. If the Lions are so bad, why pick them? My main problem with it is that it creates an unfair advantage over other user teams if we're all signing picking up second-rate free agents to fill holes and you're operating at 100% because you keep quitting like a bitch.

Cry some more? Quit acting like a petulant child? Haha, really? You're the only one who's acting like a child and crying. "Ohh wahh... he's quitting, and working over a stupid video game to get out of injuries. Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I suck ass at Madden. Wahh." Cry me a fucking river, bitch. I never had any problems with the Lions. It's just true the Texans are better. Go look at the rosters that the league is using.

Maybe it wouldn't be an unfair advantage if the rules specifically stated in the beginning, "No quitting to prevent injuries and you only have "x" amount of tries."

But you know what, I quit the league & I'm done talking about it. Have fun everyone, and goodluck to anyone who made the playoffs.

The fact that injuries are turned on implies that you shouldn't be quitting to avoid them. Just sayin'. :)

I love that he's acting like it's stupid for someone to call him out for trying to get out of injuries, cause it's just a stupid video game and who cares, right? Obviously he does, because he clearly can't deal with what the game is dishing out and is the one constantly restarting. That really doesn't scream "this is just a stupid video game to me" Then he got mad, took his ball and went home. So yeah, petulant child is a perfect description of Disturbed, but we already knew that from the Sousa incident.

Really fucking crazy game I had against Dallas. Had the game locked up and somehow allowed 22 fourth quarter points (Vick INTs + Onside recovery = bad), still maintained to hold onto the W though. If it weren't for Nmandi getting 2 picks right back after Vick had just given them up, we would've lost for sure. Thanks Romo. :shifty:

Week 17 [Deadline: Monday, November 28th, 3 PM EST]

Buccaneers (Maxx) @ Falcons

Redskins @ Eagles (DYSI)

Titans @ Texans (Drags)

Ravens (DM) @ Bengals

Bears (Pepsi Twist) @ Vikings (Myst) -- ** USER V. USER MATCHUP **

Giving everyone a week with Thanksgiving and all coming up. I'll probably give another couple days after if everyone hasn't gotten there games in though. (Y)

-

Standings

AFC

Y - Miami Dolphins (10-5)

Y - Tennessee Titans (10-4-1)

Y - Pittsburgh Steelers (13-2)

Oakland Raiders (7-8)

Baltimore Ravens (9-6)

New England Patriots (8-7)

New York Jets (8-7)

Indianapolis Colts (8-7)

Kansas City Chiefs (7-8)

Houston Texans (7-8)

Seems like DM has a solid chance at the wildcard, barring a loss and wins from NE, NYJ, IND. I don't know the tiebreakers because they don't really tell you a lot on the online franchise, but Drags has an outside chance. Assuming he wins... and Miami beats New York... Bills upset the Patriots at home... the 1-14 Jaguars beat the Colts... and the Chiefs lose to the Broncos. :shifty:

--

NFC

Y - Philadelphia Eagles (12-3)

Y - Green Bay Packers (12-3)

Y - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-5)

Arizona Cardinals (8-7)

X - Detroit Lions (10-4-1)

Minnesota Vikings (9-5-1)

New York Giants (9-6)

New Orleans Saints (8-6-1)

Atlanta Falcons (8-7)

Maxx and I are sitting pretty for the week, guaranteed playoff spots. Myst can get in with a win over Pepsi Twist's Bears or a loss/tie for the Giants who play at home against the Cowgirls. Saints and Falcons could slip in too if Myst loses and they beat the Panthers and Maxx's Bucs respectively. Poor Pepsi Twist joining late and with a team with no chance at the playoffs at all....

After the week is over I'll post some league leaders and such. Maybe a vote for user MVP and what not.

Edited by Do You Smell It?