2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I don't think Brady is insecure. I just think he is driven to win. Remember, last season Brady was the unanimous MVP and threw 36 TDs with only 4 INTs. Thats incredible.

He's driven to win because he's insecure. As Ellis said, he still weeps about being slighted on draft day. I remember his utter disbelief when Plax predicted they would hold the Pats to 17 points in the SB. It was as though he was supposed to assume the Pats would score 35 and the Giants would need to go for 38 in order to win. The guy is an assassin, but he's not secure in himself as a player. Maybe the best way to put it is that he's thin skinned and is always aware when ANYONE says anything negative about him or his team.

I'm not Ellis, you awful man.

I don't think Brady is insecure. I just think he is driven to win. Remember, last season Brady was the unanimous MVP and threw 36 TDs with only 4 INTs. Thats incredible.

He's driven to win because he's insecure. As Ellis said, he still weeps about being slighted on draft day. I remember his utter disbelief when Plax predicted they would hold the Pats to 17 points in the SB. It was as though he was supposed to assume the Pats would score 35 and the Giants would need to go for 38 in order to win. The guy is an assassin, but he's not secure in himself as a player. Maybe the best way to put it is that he's thin skinned and is always aware when ANYONE says anything negative about him or his team.

I'm not Ellis, you awful man.

My apologies. I'm not an awful man though.

10 years from now I will remember this post! :crying: [/Tom Brady impression]

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/6968925/chad-ochocinco-tweet-draws-ire-ex-new-england-patriots-player-tedy-bruschi

Oh my god all of the Patriots and ex Patriots are just the most massive of twats.

That Ochocinco is such a cancer. Who the hell does he think he is complimenting his team like that in public?

I'm watching The Scott Van Pelt Show on ESPN News and they have Damien Woody on and he's basically saying the same thing that Bruschi is saying. Which leads me to ask:

Are all Patriots players - current and former - implanted with a chip in their brains that takes out all their emotions? Seriously, what is wrong with Ocho tweeting that?

They have to have something to bitch about. Ocho has done a great job of not doing anything goofy since joining the team (well, aside from the room-for-rent thing), and all the ex-Pats are just itching to piss and moan about something. I hope he comes out next week and has fifteen catches for two-hundred yards and a few touchdowns. And not just because they're playing the Chargers. :shifty:

Are all Patriots players - current and former - implanted with a chip in their brains that takes out all their emotions? Seriously, what is wrong with Ocho tweeting that?

It's pretty clear that Belichick doesn't want them to act as individuals. They are the poster boys for the No Fun League.

It's pretty clear that Belichick doesn't want them to act as individuals. They are the poster boys for the No Fun League.

I think a player can have an honest reaction when their team has 622 yards of total offense, 517 of them coming from their quarterback. That's Madden-on-easy numbers.

Meh. Fuck the Patriots.

On First Take yesterday they talked about Tim Tebow's situation with the Broncos. How he's pretty much the third or fourth string QB now. Skip Bayless brought up that the best thing would be if Tebow was released so he could pick and choose where he ends up, then mentioned how the Jaguars should jump in and sign him since they released David Garrard.

I'm still surprised that the Jaguars didn't draft him or try and trade for him. Considering they have problems drawing fans (and the most likely franchise to move), you'd think it would be in their best interests to draft any Florida (as in Florida teams, not just the Gators) college star players they can use.

Personally, I think the Colts should go after him, too. Peyton Manning may be done, period, considering his neck problems and Collins should have stayed retired.

Personally, I think the Colts should go after him, too. Peyton Manning may be done, period, considering his neck problems and Collins should have stayed retired.

:lmao:

Tebow trying to run that offense would be hilarious. Stick with Collins, pick up Andrew Luck and thank the football gods for blessing you the way the San Antonio Spurs were when David Robinson getting hurt landed them Tim Duncan and kept them relevant for another decade and a half.

• Like 1

The Jaguars didn't draft Tebow because they didn't get a chance. Broncos reached big time to get him.

Colts need to stay as far away from Tebow as possible. Just tank the tear and draft Luck. If for some reason they really wanted a QB for this year I'd much rather take Palmer then Tebow.

I'd much rather see Luck go to a team that is really starved for success, instead of just going and continuing the Manning legacy in Indy. If Indy can't effectively develop a QB behind Manning, then they should have to deal with the consequences and not just luck out and get one of the best prospects in recent memory.

The Jaguars didn't draft Tebow because they didn't get a chance. Broncos reached big time to get him.

Hi kids! Welcome back to Sahyder Teaches You Math! We've got a simple problem for you today, so get ready. Ready? OK, here you go!

What is 25 minus 10?

If you said 15, correct! There was a gap of fifteen spots between Jacksonville taking Tyson Alualu and Denver trading back into the first round to draft Tim Tebow! So for some hypothetical dickhead to say Jacksonville didn't have the chance is not just subjectively retarded but also objectively wrong!

See you tomorrow, kids!

---

Alternatively, you're a complete idiot for that exact reason. Nothing was stopping Jacksonville from making a similar trade to the one Denver did or from picking Tebow at #10 - neither decision would have been a great idea, but going 'oh they didnt have the chance and did i mention i have a blog' is stupid even for you.

• Like 2

To be fair, who the hell thought Tebow wouldn't be available in round 2? That's the reach he's talking about. Jacksonville didn't make a move because they assumed they wouldn't have to, as 99.9% of projections didn't have Tebow going until the second round at earliest.

I get you don't like Sahyder, but even for you this is going an extra mile just to be dick.

• Like 3

Hi kids! Welcome back to Sahyder Teaches You Math! We've got a simple problem for you today, so get ready. Ready? OK, here you go!

What is 25 minus 10?

If you said 15, correct! There was a gap of fifteen spots between Jacksonville taking Tyson Alualu and Denver trading back into the first round to draft Tim Tebow! So for some hypothetical dickhead to say Jacksonville didn't have the chance is not just subjectively retarded but also objectively wrong!

See you tomorrow, kids!

---

Alternatively, you're a complete idiot for that exact reason. Nothing was stopping Jacksonville from making a similar trade to the one Denver did or from picking Tebow at #10 - neither decision would have been a great idea, but going 'oh they didnt have the chance and did i mention i have a blog' is stupid even for you.

Quit being an ass and read what I posted. Broncos reached big time to get Tebow. There was no reason for the Jaguars to throw the first pick away on him or give up a bunch of draft picks for him. Tebow being stuck behind Brady Quinn of all people is vindication enough for them.

Saying you're "surprised that the Jaguars didn't draft Tebow" is kind of stupid since we have no idea if they had him on their draft board for the 2nd round.

Edited by sahyder1